Stalker Comes To Play

Chapter 10

Akashi POV

        "Seijuro-kun," [Y/N] said as she closed the door to her house. "I think we're fine now."
        "Yes but I'm going to stay with you for the night. If I felt the stares that means you might be in danger," I took my shoes off and locked the door.
        "Hai," she/he gave a small nod after she/he began walking towards the kitchen. "Um but please don't get lost. The house is pretty big so it's easy to get lost. I do it every few days."
        "I hate to ask but how do you get the money to support yourself and live in such a nice place," I asked as I followed her/him.
        "Before my dad died he was the owner of a toy factory. I kinda own the factory myself now but it's being run by my aunt. She says that when I am ready I can take over the factory and continue in hers and my dad's shoes. My aunt supports me and sometimes the ghosts who follow me around give me gifts. One of them actually taught me how to cook, clean and fix clothing," she/he smiled a little. "My aunt is the only family that I have left. Her husband and two boys died a couple months ago due to the train coming off its rail and a plane losing control and crashing into the train simultaneously."
        "I'm sorry that I bothered you with that question," I patted her/his shoulder. "If your company ever needs help just come to me and I will see what I can do."
        "Well if we were to marry then we would be able to combine the companies and expand them wouldn't we," [Y/N] blushed a little at the thought.
        "Yes," I responded slightly confused by where she/he was going with the sentence.
        "Then we wouldn't have to worry about failure because we have such creative minds working together to help improve them," she/he smiled brightly. She/he looked so cute that I couldn't help but to kiss her/him. After we broke the kiss we couldn't look each other in the eye. "A-arigatou Seijuro-kun."
        "For what," I asked looking at her/him.
        "For everything that you've done for me already. You were my first friend then you became the love of my life. I'm grateful to you for many reasons. Meeting you helped me meet new people as well. Like Kuroko-kun and Kagami-kun," she/he smiled.
        "Hai," I smiled. "I hope that wonderful smile of yours doesn't disappear anytime soon." I placed a hand on her/his cheek. It was cold with a small spec of warmth till she/he started blushing then her/his cheek warmed my hand as if I had placed it in front of a heater. "Shall we eat something?"
        "H-hai S-Seijuro-kun," she/he stuttered as she/he walked back into the kitchen. I followed her/him into the massive kitchen.
        "....Your kitchen is about the size of my bedroom. It's about twice as big as my kitchen," I looked around a little shocked.
        "My mom loved to cook so my dad made sure to have a nice big kitchen for her to cook and everything. Though this is the smallest room in the house other than the hallway," she/he giggled/chuckled.
        "Eh this is the smallest. What's the biggest then," I asked.
        "The basement where the basketball courts are," she/he smiled and pulled out ingredients for curry.
        "You added an 's' to that. You have multiple," I stood dumbfounded.
        "Yeah there are two basketball courts, a pool table, some stuff for table tennis, and a pool with a big slide on it," she/he started to cook. "Oh there's also a volleyball court and for the pool we have stuff so we can play volleyball in it as well as basketball. Though that was kinda just my dad's and his friends thing."
        "I have no words for how jealous I am feeling right now," I facepalmed.
        "Eh your jealous why," she/he panicked for some reason.
        "Your house looks smaller than mine but its actually bigger," I said.
        "That's how my parents wanted it to look because this neighborhood at one point in time was filled with thieves, murderers and stuff. They wanted to make sure they and I were safe so they made it look smaller to throw off the bad people," she/he continued to cook.
        "Hrm," I hummed slightly. "You did say used to so that means that the neighborhood is now safe."
        "Not exactly. I still have problems with thieves sometimes but I always manage to scare them away," she/he finished making the food.
        "How did you scare them away," I asked curiously.
        "I had some help from the ghosts and stuff. They would help protect me and stuff," she/he smiled and handed me a plate of curry. "Let it cool for a bit before you eat it."
        "I wanna be able to see ghosts too and thanks for the food," I walked and sat at the table. She/he then handed me her/his glasses.
        "If I wear them the ghosts leave me alone but when someone who can't see ghosts wears them the ghosts come and play. I have several pairs of these in case they break. My mom had the same ability as me but she needed to wear a specific bracelet in order to be left alone by the ghosts. This ability runs on the female side of my family that's why my parents wanted a girl rather than a boy. (Male part) Male don't usually have these abilities. My parents said I was special and that I could probably change the world," she/he smiled.
        "Interesting," I put the glasses on. "I don't see anything."
        "Maybe the glasses don't work for you. I guess it just depends on the person also the ghosts are probably outside and stuff. Whenever my mom or dad brought people to the house they would go outside and would guard the house. They are rather protective of my family," she/he put a finger on her/his chin.
        "I'm guessing that when your parents died they were all devastated by it," I took the glasses off and gave them back to [Y/N].
        "The ghosts were pretty upset but they were also relieved that I was still here. Back in the past people who could see ghosts were considered witches and in America in the past they would execute people they considered witches. There used to be a big number of us but that diminished quickly during that time period. I am litterally the only person left with this ability. There are people who can see spirits but communication with them is difficult. We also do have the ability to use magic but it was to either heal people or to kill them," she/he gave a somewhat sad look.
        "That's why your parents wanted a daughter rather than a boy. I'm sure they wanted more than just one though right," I asked. (Male Part) "I'm sure they were happy with having a boy too."
        "Yeah I was supposed to have a twin but she died at birth. During the time that my mom had killed herself she was carrying my little sister but she didn't make it out in time," [Y/N] hid her/his tears. "My mom went into labor as she was killing herself too."
        "Ah don't cry," I tried to cheer her/him up and leave that topic behind. "Tetsuya did say you had a soft spot there. I didn't mean to hit it."
        "It's fine....," she/he looked towards the front door.
        "Is something wrong," I looked as well.
        "There's someone other than us in the house," she/he muttered. "How did they get in you locked the door." The door then opened due to the wind and I stared wide-eyed at it but stopped when something smacked the back of my head.

[Y/N] POV

       "S-Seijuro-kun," I caught him as he passed out not noticing the figure that was behind him.
       "Hehehehe," the figured laughed and pulled at my hair. "Akashi managed to score such a cutie. Too bad for him cause I'm gonna make you mine."

To Be Continued~

[A/N]

I know I just left a big annoying cliffhanger but I had to in order to build suspense nanodayo. Please don't hate me ssu~. I hope you liked this chapter although it was more of a background story to you but I didn't want to jump right into the stalker's part and stuff ya know.