Let the Games Begin Pt. 2

Akashi POV

       "Seijuro-kun," [Y/N] yelled.
       "[Y/N]-chan/kun where have you been my dear," I asked the phone still to my ear.
       "I was collecting clothes for everyone so we could clean ourselves up," she/he said a sparkle in her/his eyes.
       "Oh that's wonderful," I responded. "Atsushi if you're still on the phone come over to my house for a pair of clothes to wear."
       "Ok but there is one problem."
       "And what would that be."
       "I'm kinda in my basketball uniform."
       "You forgot to change didn't you."
       "Yes i'm sorry."
       "No need to apologize."
       "I'll see you later oh and are you inviting Kuro-chin."
       "I don't need to though."
       "Why."
       "He didn't plant the final blow to Daiki so he didn't get any blood on him."
       "I'm sure you can still invite him over though. I was hoping to have a sleep over and Sat-chin could meet [L/N]-chin."
       "I guess we can have a sleep over. Satsuki already met [Y/N]-chan."
       "A sleep over i'll go set up the house," [Y/N] yelled as she/he ran towards the house.
       "Aw wait for me," I yelled. "Atsushi i'll see you later and can you call Tetsuya for me."
       "Of course."

Kuroko POV

       "Kagami-kun can you put me down," I said as Kagami carried me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. (had to make an SnK reference somewhere Potatoes and Sasha lol. Or it can be a Junjou Romantica reference XD)
       "No i can't do that," Kagami chuckled.
       "Why not," I asked.
       "Well you're telling me not to do it so as part of your punishment i'm doing the opposite," he chuckled more. I sighed. *Ring**Ring*
       "Who is it," Kagami asked.
       "Is Murasakibara-kun. I'll put it on speaker," i responded. "Moshi moshi."
       "Kuro-chin, Aka-chin told me to tell you to go to his house tonight we are having a sleepover."
       "Kuroko is busy tonight though," Kagami responded.
       "He is what's he doing tonight."
       "He's being punished by me."
       "Oh well i'm sure Aka-chin has some nice devices you could use to aid you."
       "Eh he does maybe we'll take the offer but we need to go home to get stuff anyway."
       "Plus we would need to bring Nigou with us," I said.
       "I'm sure he would let you bring him."
       "I'll call him to see if we can."
       "Jaa nee Kuro-chin Kaga-chin."
       "Jaa nee."
       "Now to called Akashi-kun," I said.
       "Moshi moshi."
       "Akashi-kun, Murasakibara-kun said something about a sleepover can i bring Nigou with me."
       "Go ahead."
       "Ok bye."
       "Kagami-kun can you put me down now," I asked.
"Nope," Kagami said.
"Argh," I growled.

At Akashi's house

Kuroko POV

       *Ding* *Dong*
       *Door opens* "Tetsuya," Akashi said as he opened the door.
       "Konbanwa Akashi-kun," I said still over Kagami's shoulder.
       "Why are you on Kagami's shoulder," Akashi chuckled at the sight.
       "It's his punishment," Kagami said
       "For what," Akashi questioned.
       "For going insane and trying to kill Aomine," Kagami answered.
       "Well then," Akashi smirked.
       "Murasakibara said that you might have some 'devices' that we could borrow," Kagami chuckled.
       "How did you go from being extremely innocent to wanting to torture your boyfriend," Akashi sweatdropped.
       "Hang out with him for a while. Watch the movies that he likes with him, then you'd see why," Kagami sweatdropped as well.
       "Well if you need to i happen to have a dungeon as well," Akashi chuckled.
       "Really," Kagami curiously asked.
       "No and i don't have 'devices' that you can use," Akashi looked to the side.
       "Damn," Kagami said.
       "I used to though," Akashi started. "But my father found them and threw them out. I might have some rope somewhere though."
       "Eeeeh," Kagami and I yelled.