Movie Night!! Yay!!

Chapter 6

[Y/N] POV

        "Movie night, movie night, we're gonna watch a zombie movie," I sang.
        "You really like zombie movies [Y/N]-chan/kun," Akashi stated.
        "Yep they are so much fun to watch," I said. "I used to be afraid of horror movies when I was younger but then I started to love them."
        "Really how did you start to like them," Akashi asked.
        "Well when ever I watched a horror movie a ghost would usually sit next to me and watch it with me," I began. "It used to freak me out quite a bit, but one day the ghost of an old lady said she was sitting next to me because she wanted to make sure I didn't get scared. I then realized that was what all the ghosts were doing and soon came to love horror movies."
        "I wish I had a ghost to talk to sometimes," Akashi said. "When I'm home alone in that big house it can be pretty bothersome."
        "Maybe when you're stuck home alone I can come over and keep you company," I said.
        "Really that would be nice," Akashi said accepting the invite that I wasn't aware of.

Kuroko POV

        "Nee nee Kagami-kun can you bring me that stool," I asked.
        "What for," he asked me.
        "I need to get the candy stash down from the cupboard but I'm to short," I said.
        "Oh well let me get it then," Kagami chuckled reaching over into the cupboard to grab the stash. "We don't want you to fall now do we."
        "I'm not clumsy," I blushed.
        "You look like a girl when you blush," he chuckled more.
        "Bakagami," I yelled at him.
        "Oi no name calling," he yelled back. "By the way where are you're parents."
        "My parents are out of town and my grandmother is as well," I said.

Murasakibara POV

        "Atsushi why are we going to this Kuro-chin person's house," Himuro asked.
        "We are going to Kuro-chin's house because we are going to watch a horror movie," I said.
        "Horror movie awesome," he yelled in delight.
        "Kaga-chin will be there too," I said.
        "Kaga-chin," Himuro questioned.
        "He said he knew you from America," I answered.
        "Taiga," he yelled again.

At Kuroko's House

[Y/N] POV

        "Horror movie, horror movie, I love horror movies," I sang again
        "Aka-chin," someone yelled.
        "Atsushi slow down," someone else yelled.
        "Aka-chin," the first voice yelled again as he hugged Akashi.
        "Seijuro-kun who's this," I asked as I turned to look. "Damn he's huge he's bigger than Kagami-kun."
        "This is Murasakibara Atsushi the other person coming to watch the zombie movie with," Akashi said but sounded like he was in pain from being hugged by the big guy.
        "Atsushi you need to slow down and calm down too," the other voice said.
        "Tatsuya, [L/N]-san/kun, Akashi-kun and I'm guessing Murasakibara," someone said.
        "Taiga long time no see," Himuro said.
        "You too, will the big guy fit in the house," Kagami asked.
        "Hopefully," Himuro chuckled. "And the red head here is Akashi-san right. Did he just say zombie movie."
        "Yeah that's the type of horror movie we are watching," I said as I shook Himuro's hand. "Hi I'm [L/N][Y/N] yoroshiku onegashimasu."
        "[L/N]-chan/kun huh, yoroshiku," Himuro said with a close-eyed smile.
        "Aka-chin who is she/he," Murasakibara said as he pointed at me.
        "That's my girlfriend/boyfriend [L/N][Y/N]-chan/kun," Akashi said as Murasakibara put him down.
        "Aka-chin you have a girlfriend/boyfriend," Murasakibara said.
        "Yes and you have a boyfriend I heard from Tetsuya," Akashi threw the question right back at Murasakibara.
        "You're Murasakibara-kun right," I asked.
        "Yes and yes Aka-chin, Muro-chin is my boyfriend," Murasakibara continued. "Can I not have one."
        "I don't mind at all Tetsuya seems to have one too," Akashi responded.
        "Kuro-chin has one too," Murasakibara questioned.
        "Kuroko has a boyfriend," Kagami also questioned.
        "It's obvious that he likes you Kagami," Akashi said only for me to nod in agreement.
        "I don't remember being asked out on a date or anything like that. I think it's just you're imagination," Kagami retorted.
        "Kuroko-kun do you like Kagami-kun," I said as I saw Kuroko walk out the house.
        "Huh what do you mean. Of course not," Kuroko blushed.
        "Kuroko has gone into tsundere mode," Murasakibara said.
        "No I haven't," Kuroko said still blushing.
        "So you do like Taiga," Himuro added.
        "Oi oi Kuroko why didn't you tell me," Kagami said.
        "You don't mind," Kuroko asked.
        "No not really," Kagami added.
        "Jaa umm will you go out with me Kagami-kun," Kuroko asked his entire face a bright pink.
        "Sure," Kagami said and leaned in to kiss Kuroko.

Himuro POV

        *Whistles* "Nice going Taiga," I said. 'I didn't think he would accept Kuroko.'
        "Tatsuya you can just shut up," Kagami blushed.
        "Pffft, Taiga I haven't seen you blush in ages it seems. It's still hilarious," I said.
        "Arf Arf," a dog barked.
        "Ahhh," Kagami yelled as he jumped onto Kuroko causing them both to fall out as Nigou came out of the house.
        "Pffft," Everyone started laughing as Kagami jumped.
        "S-shut up," he yelled.
        "Can we watch the movie now," Kuroko said.
        "Yeah," [Y/N] and I said.

Kuroko POV

        "Murasakibara-kun here are your snacks," I said.
        "Arigatou Kuro-chin," he smiled.
        "Is that all you came for Atsushi," Himuro asked.
        "No i want to watch this zombie movie to. It sounds interesting," Murasakibara said.
        "You better not be lying to me," Himuro said.
        "Let's stop the stupid bickering and get to the movie," [Y/N] yelled.
        "Ok," we all sweatdropped.

Halfway through the movie

[Y/N] POV

        "This isn't as interesting as I thought it would be," Kagami said.
        "Kagami-kun you have a bad sense of what is good and what is not," Kuroko poked his face.
        "Don't poke me," Kagami said. "Hey where's Tatsuya and Murasakibara?"
        "I think they went that way," I pointed. "I'll go look."
        "Ok," Akashi said.
        "Seijuro-kun you haven't talked in awhile," I replied.
        "Watching you is so much more fun," he replied back I blushed.
        "I'm g-gonna go look for Himuro-kun and Murasakibara-kun," I stuttered as I walked away blushing. "Himuro-kun, Murasakibara-kun where did you guys go. Oh there's a candy trail. Kuroko-kun there is a candy trail on your floor."
        "Really," he yelled. "Murasakibara-kun better clean it up when you find him."
        "Ok I'll tell him," I followed the candy trait to a room that said "Kuroko's Room." "I'm guessing they are in here. Himuro-kun, Murasakibara-k..." I began as I opened the door wishing I didn't. "What the heck are you two doing," I yelled.
        "Oi oi close the door," Himuro yelled.
        "[L/N]-san/kun wha...," Kuroko came by my side. "Oi what are you doing on my bed. I just cleaned it!" He yelled.
        "We got bored so we decided..," Himuro began.
        "Did it seriously have to be on my bed," he continued to yell.
        "Hey what's with the yelling," Kagami and Akashi said.
        "You don't want to know," I said as I closed the door.
        "Why did they have to do that on my bed," Kuroko yelled.
        "What did they do on your bed Kuroko," Kagami said.
        "Are you serious? When I say they did that, it means that," Kuroko said to the confused Kagami.
        "I don't understand," Kagami said. Kuroko sweatdropped.
        "Let's just say they had a bumpy ride," I said and as I said it I began to blush like crazy.
        "I still don't understand," Kagami replied.
        "Really are you that innocent," the three of us yelled.
        "Oh you mean that," Kagami finally got it.
        "Yes you idiot," we yelled in unison again.
        "Ew," Kagami said.
        "Yes ew especially since it was on my bed. I have to sleep on the couch tonight," Kuroko whined.

[A/N]

Hehe im sorry i made kagami seem innocent there but really he's just slow. I dont want to go into details but im sure you figured out what happened. I had to have my yaoi moment lol. If you dont like yaoi im sorry please endure it, i wont have much of it but i may have another yaoi scene sooner or later. Also be on the look out cause when i have akashi go into full on yandere mode he's going to forget that kagami and kuro-nyaa are dating hehe.