Kuroko-kun's House

Chapter 5

[Y/N] POV

       I stare in awe as Akashi practice. I do look at the other members but mostly Akashi because well I can. "[L/N]-chan/kun I didn't know you were here," someone said as they sat beside me on the bench.
       "Hayama-senpai!! You scared me," I said as I stared at him. "I have an interest in basketball and Seijuro-kun is planning on teaching me, but he says he needs to get the coaches consent if he wants to teach me during you're guy's practice time."
       "Oh cool if there is anything you guys need help with I can help too," Hayama brimmed with joy.
       "Kotarou, [Y/N]-chan/kun," said another voice but this time it was easy to recognize cause there is only one person who calls me [Y/N]-chan/kun.
       "Seijuro-kun. Hayama-senpai said that if we ever need any extra help he wouldn't mind helping," I said.
       "Oh ok. Anyway I was just going to tell Kotarou that the coach wants to see him," Akashi said.
       "Eh!? I hope I'm not in trouble for eating the coaches lunch on accident. He left it unattended and I was hungry, I did apologize though," Hayama whined.
       "You ate his lunch," I giggled/chuckled.
       "Yeah. Well I guess I'll go see what he wants," Hayama said.
       "Practice is over shall we head home. I'll walk you," Akashi smiled with delight.
       "Ok," I smiled back.

On the walk home

       "The coach said that I can teach you but not all the time," Akashi said.
       "That's kinda obvious," I said. "While I was watching you practice it looked like you were relied on quite a bit."
       "Of course I'm the captain," he smiled.
       "You are awesome," I smiled.
       "Tetsuya plays basketball too," Akashi said.
       "He does cool. I guess that Kagami-kun does too," I said surprised.
       "Kagami-kun who's that," Akashi questioned.
       "Kagami-kun was the big tall guy with red and black hair who was with Kuroko-kun the other night," I responded. "Did you not see him."
       "Nope but i wasn't really paying attention either," he chuckled.
       "Here's my house Seijuro-kun thanks for walking me home," I smiled as we came up to the porch of my house.
       "I'll see....," Akashi began but was interrupted. *Ring**Ring* "My phone."

Akashi POV

       'Who the hell is calling me right now,' I thought pulling my phone out of my pocket. "Oh it's Tetsuya," I said aloud.
       "I wonder what he wants," [Y/N] said.
       "Moshi Moshi Tetsuya what is it."
       "I was wondering if you and [L/N]-san/kun wanted to come over for a bit."
       "What are we going to do."
       "Well Kagami-kun and I were going to watch a horror movie and I remembered that [L/N]-san/kun said she/he likes zombie movies."
       "Ok."
       "The movie that Kagami-kun rented happened to be a zombie movie."
       "Oh so you just want to have a movie party at you're house."
       "Correct but Kagami-kun seems to be a bit uneasy with horror movies."
       "No I'm not," Kagami yelled.
       "Ok let me rephrase that he has trouble with Nigou and horror movies."
       "I do not have a problem with horror movies. Maybe dogs but not horror movies."
       "Nigou whose that."
       "My dog."
       "You have a dog."
       "Yeah and everyone says he looks like me so I named him Nigou."
       "Really, ok well I'll ask [Y/N]-chan/kun if she/he wants to go."
       "If I want to go where," she/he questioned.
       "Tetsuya and that Kagami person are having a little movie party and have invited us," I said.
       "What kinda horror movie," her/his eyes sparkled.
       "A zombie movie," I responded surprised by her/his reaction.
       "Hell yea I wanna go," she/he yelled.
       "Ok so that's you guys I'm going to ask Murasakibara-kun if he wants to come to. I'm sure his new boyfriend might want to come. He told me that Himuro-san likes horror movies," Kuroko said.
       "Atsushi has a boyfriend."
       "Yep his boyfriend's name is Himuro Tatsuya."
       "Tatsuya is here in Tokyo," Kagami yelled.
       "Do you know him."
       "Yea he and I were in America together and we both play basketball. I didn't even think that he would date another guy but whatever it's his choice. He can live however he wants."
       "You're just jealous cause he's got a date and you don't Kagami-kun."
       "No I'm not."
       "Ok so I'll see you later then."

Kuroko POV

       "Kagami-kun you got a nice movie right here," I said.
       "It was one of the only ones they had left. Everything else was rented already," he responded.
       "Well it's a zombie movie maybe [L/N]-san/kun and Akashi-kun might want to come," I said.
       "Sure go ahead the more the merrier," Kagami laughed.
       "Moshi Moshi Tetsuya what is it."
       "I was wondering if you and [L/N]-san/kun wanted to come over for a bit."
       "What are we going to do."
       "Well Kagami-kun and I were going to watch a horror movie and I remembered that [L/N]-san/kun said she/he likes zombie movies."
       "Ok."
       "The movie that Kagami-kun rented happened to be a zombie movie."
       "Oh so you just want to have a movie party at you're house."
       "Correct but Kagami-kun seems to be a bit uneasy with horror movies."
       "No I'm not," Kagami yelled as he blushed.
       "Ok let me rephrase that he has trouble with Nigou and horror movies," Kagami blushed more.
       "I do not have a problem with horror movies. Maybe dogs but not horror movies," I tried not to laugh.
       "Nigou whose that."
       "My dog."
       "You have a dog."
       "Yeah and everyone says he looks like me so I named him Nigou."
       "Really, ok well I'll ask [Y/N]-chan/kun if she/he wants to go."
       "Hell yea I wanna go," she/he yelled through the phone hurting my ears.
       "Ok so that's you guys I'm going to ask Murasakibara-kun if he wants to come to. I'm sure his new boyfriend might want to come. He told me that Himuro-kun likes horror movies," I said.
       "Atsushi has a boyfriend."
       "Yep his boyfriend's name is Himuro Tatsuya."
       "Tatsuya is here in Tokyo," Kagami yelled.
       "Do you know him."
       "Yea he and I were in America together and we both play basketball. I didn't even think that he would date another guy but whatever it's his choice. He can live however he wants."
       "You're just jealous cause he's got a date and you don't Kagami-kun."
       "No I'm not."
       "Ok so I'll see you later then."
       "Ok so now time to call Murasakibara-kun," I said as I looked through my phone for his name.
       "Moshi moshi Kuro-chin."
       "Murasakibara-kun do you want to come watch a zombie movie with me, Kagami-kun, Akashi-kun and [L/N]-san/kun."
       "But you're house is so far away and I was going on a date with Muro-chin."
       "Oh if you're busy then you don't have to come. I was going to pull out the candy stash if you came."
       "Did you say candy stash. I guess I might come."
       "Ok and you can bring Himuro-kun. Kagami-kun said he knows him from America to so they can chat with each other."
       "Ok but do remember I said I might come."
       "I know."
       "Well I'll be going now. Muro-chin is dragging me to the arcade."
       "Ok."
       "So are they coming," Kagami asked.
       "They said maybe, but since I have a candy stash for Murasakibara-kun so he will probably be there," I chuckled.
       "Hooo and why's that," Kagami asked.
       "Well he's is always eating sweets so I will always have snacks somewhere for him when he comes over," I replied.

[A/N]

Hope you liked this chapter lots of dialogue. I dont have a title for the zombie movie yet so if you can give me a suggestion that would be nice or else im just going to call it the zombie movie and thats not very creative lol. I thought the image was cute so i used it hehe. Oh and i should warn the one chapters after this will have a bit of a yaoi moment in it im not going to say by whom though.