Maid for a Day?! (Yuma Isogai x Reader)

A oneshot for our favourite ikemen, Yuma Isogai~

[Mo/N] - Mother's name
[Fa/N] - Father's name
[YS/N] - Younger sister's name

--*--

"The theme of Class E for this year's first Christmas Festival is a maid/butler cafe." Your class president, Yuma Isogai, announced which earned him collective groans and protests from the entire class.

"It's like the school's being so laidback with all the festivals that it scares me. I mean, sure I'd like a nice vacation from all the studies but at least make it something that uses the word vacation. Last time I checked, festivals don't have that." Rio complained, books forgotten as she slumped on the table tiredly.

"I know what you mean. Finals are just around the corner and for them to be doing this out of the blue? It's like they're doing it on purpose since they know they can keep up with the lectures." Takebayashi pointed out while adjusting his glasses.

"Mah, it's not like we have any say in this since it's in the curricular schedule so we'll just have to adapt and take them by surprise." Isogai could only say making everyone sigh. You though, remained silent to the whole discussion, your shyness completely preventing you from starting any conversation. If they considered Okuda as a shy person already, then you must be the 'queen of shy' from the way you barely answer their questions without stuttering every few seconds. Koro-sensei had already done his best to get you to open up more but it all resulted with failures.

In fact, Karasuma-sensei had actually said that you had skills to be an assassin but your shyness always held you back, which was a shame since it was because of that that you had been considered as the weakest in the class.

"Sensei believes as well that studies are important but you must also take into consideration your lives as students as well. You have till March to kill me and graduate so take your time for this one day to enjoy with your classmates." Koro-sensei assured you all, green stripes appearing on his face as if challenging you all as well.

"I guess sensei's giving us the go signal then. The first priority on the list is what to serve though..." Touka pondered before an excited squeal came from Kayano.

"I know! We can serve desserts to the customers. You see, just the other day, the kind store owner next to my house was selling milks and eggs for half the price due to a surplus in his orders. We can buy them and make puddings as desserts!" Kayano drooled making everyone chuckle at her obsession with that certain sweet.

"I-I agree with Kayano's idea!" Koro-sensei huffed in ecstatic glee, eyes shining at the thought of eating the delectable sweet.

"Sensei, we're making these for the guest not for you. We can put the pudding in the list sure but what about any other desserts? We don't have enough budget to set up the foods let alone the attires." Maehara frowned making the whole class turn grim.

Budget, after all, was always the issue in class E due to the biased decisions of the main campus against the class. You had an idea in mind but your voice was just too soft to be heard and your appearance somehow gave you the ability to be invisible to everyone. Even the prankster himself seemed to forget to tease you because you always seemed to disappear into thin air.

"U-uhm..." You tried to voice out, your long [h/c] bangs hiding you bespectacled eyes as you tried to join in on the conversation.

"I can help with the costumes but the budget for the materials are the issue." Hara sighed.

"E-excuse me..."

"I also have themes inside my sketchbook that we can use but then again it'll be pricey since we're going to be using a lot of paint and wood." Sugaya also piped in. The abundant ideas in mind of the entire class just flushed down the drain the moment the word 'budget' came into the picture. It was nearly impossible to rack up enough money to kick start the event project that was why you knew that the idea you had could help the class.