Will You Take Responsibility? PART 1 (Tadaomi Karasuma X Reader)

Dedicated to: JustMeWoo since they requested for a fanfic for our AC's straight-laced agent/teacher, Karasuma-sensei.

Hope you and everyone will enjoy!

Warning: There's mention of alcohol here and things I'm too embarrassed to say! I'll let your imaginations do the imagining. But PLEASE never ever drink any alcoholic beverages when you're underaged and without parents' supervision!!

--*--

"Shhhhh! How on earth did you even figure that out?!" You yelled in embarrassment, doing your best to silence the whole class who had smiles that reached from ear to ear.

"Well it was quite obvious, sensei. Every time he walks in, you always give a second glance before blushing beet red," Kayano giggled making you turn red which further solidified the truth of your huge crush for a certain straight-laced co-teacher.

Tadaomi Karasuma had been your partner for the last five years so it really wasn't a surprise why you suddenly developed feelings for the man. He just had that air around him that made you feel protected and secured.

At first, it was a simple admiration to your partner since he was your mentor when you were still a rookie agent. All your tricks, you learned from him and you aspired to be like him. What escalated those fleeting feelings into something more romantic had all started during your joint mission to catch a mass murderer.

You were assigned as a bait to lure him out into the open. Unfortunately, he saw through the plan and had taken you as hostage, it was one of the most nerve-wracking moments in your life since you were still a rookie then. You nearly lost all hope when days turned into weeks and you had assumed your team mates had abandoned you. Not only that, but you were also nearing death's door as each day passed and the murderer was nearly done with one of the contraptions he said he'd use on you.

You thought you were a goner... That was until he came to you like a knight in shining armor.

He was like those action stars you saw on TV when you were young. At first he came in disguised as a pizza delivery man, the murderer barely having any time to realize the trick before Karasuma bashed the killers head with the pizza while expertly knocking the killer out cold with a few kicks and ran in to look for you.

As it turned out, Karasuma had volunteered to be part of the extraction team seeing as you were his partner and his student. You could still remember how you clung to him and cried like a kid when he found you tied up and gagged in the killer's basement, the relief of seeing another day too much to take in.

It was probably that time, when he awkwardly tried to assure you that everything was finally over, that you had grown to love the man.

"So when are you going to tell him?" A voice snapped you out of your musings, your cheeks still dusted in pink as you turned to look at Rio's mischievous smile.

"Never! I don't even think I have courage to in the first place," You frowned lightly, the whole class mirroring your dejected look.

"Aw c'mon, sensei! If you keep it up like that he'll be easily snatched away," Touka pointed out causing you to sigh as you put down the attendance and smiled sadly to the whole class.

"I just can't... I'm not sure I have the courage to-," You tried to say again before being cut off by Okano who wore an excited grin on her face.

"Then we'll help you!" She suggested, several murmurs within the class already consenting to the idea which made you turn red.

"I appreciate the help but please no! Why are we even talking about this? We should be having class!" You exploded, your face completely scarlet that any moment now you could faint from too much blood rushing to your head. Snickers were the only reply you got, knowing full well that none of your students would easily let this slide.