Cinderella is a Banchou PART 2 (Asano Gakushu x Reader)

Dedicated to PrincessAssassin30 for requesting! Sorry this took a while but I do hope you and everyone enjoy this!

--*--

"Why am I here?" You groaned in complaint as you abruptly slammed your head onto the desk of the student council office due to irritation and boredom, scattering several papers in the process of your tantrum.

The only one left with you was the demon-president himself, his lackeys having long since returned to their classroom. Being the president had perks, one of which was skipping classes in lieu of council work. Of course, Asano didn't need special classes due to his intellectual prowess so he really didn't see it a waste to be absent in a class that was basically elementary to him.

But, that didn't mean that he was incapable of feeling bored. So, just to spite you after what you did to him back at the result's board, he decided to have your truant ass hauled to the council room under the premise of having appointed you as the council's errand girl.

One minute, you were busy smashing heads with a bat and then the next you were being dragged by four burly students into the dreaded council room. That didn't mean though that you went willingly to his wishes. The raising eyebrow of curiosity from Asano was proof of that when you entered the room barely disheveled while his men were sporting purple bruises, busted lips, and broken noses.

You weren't so sure what you were going to say to your members when they found out that Asano had designated you as the council's pet dog. Your party detested the council and anyone affiliated with it. The fact that their own leader would be part of it, especially with such a humiliating position would make anyone question your spot as Banchou.

"We made a deal. I make it to class A and you leave me to my business. I already had to go through so much questioning on why I would want to go back to A and then you'd do this to me?!" You finally snapped, having mustered the strength to stand and glared hotly at the source of this problem.

Asano ignored your little outburst while he signed away on the sheets of paper on his desk. This was enough to make you stomp to his desk and snatch the offending piece of paper away.

The smirk on his lips as he watched you made you realize that you had fallen for his traps again, the trap being to see how far you could control yourself from jumping at him in anger. It would be easy for him to counter your moves, the proof of last time still burning in your memories which made you turn red.

"Are you recalling something embarrassing again, [y/n]-san?"

"S-shut up! Of course not!" You scoffed before seething when you saw his lips curl upward into a smirk. "I didn't think you missed being pinned to the table. My, how vulgar."

"Shut up, Asano!" you yelled, blushing beet red at his insinuations.  You were trapped in his leash, no matter how hard you barked and bit at him, he would still keep you under control.

Smoothing the paper back onto his desk, you slumped back to your seat while ignoring the amused expression sent your way by Asano himself. It was almost dismissal anyways, the moment the bell rings then you'd be free from all of this and make sure to avoid him at all cost tomorrow.

--*--

Or so you've thought.

"Why are you following me?" You couldn't help but glare at the familiar strawberry blond-haired youth walking next to you. Several eyes turned to look your way, flirtatious giggles of girls from other schools making you inwardly groan.

He was a walking beacon that seemed to attract unwanted attention wherever he went. Now the whole area would be talking and, once again, your position would be questioned by your own group.