Kabe-don One-shot Series

So like I said in the previous one-shot, I'm going to be making a one-shot challenge for all of them.

I decided to go with the classic Kabe-don one-shot challenge. This will be a short yet fluff-filled one-shot so get ready. Sorry if only these selected few have been chosen since I go by the popularity of how frequent they appear in other people's fics (Yes, I also read fanfics of others so I know that if ever I'm making a similar fanfic as theirs, I try to revise mine to try and make it more unique.)

So with that, let the challenge begin~

Disclaimer: All of this is made up so this is not based on any character books and such so please keep that in mind :)

--*--

(Contestant #1: Nagisa Shiota)

Ahh dear Nagisa, he's the epitome of the silent but deadly. It is a shame though that his assassin side only works for the enemies so if ever he has to Kabe-don anyone, he'd probably pass.

Although it is not technically impossible to get him to do it since you of all people had experienced it yourself.

It was an accidental Kabe-don but enough to actually set your heart racing. It was during your school trip after the events with Takaoka-sensei. Although the others were still recovering from the alleged poison they took in it still didn't deter the ones who didn't take it to have fun.

That included you and a certain bluenette.

Takaoka-sensei really did a number on Nagisa so it took you by surprise when he decided to tag along with half of the class to look at the new aquarium next to the hotel everyone was staying in. You actually nagged him already about taking a rest but he refused since he admitted he was quite alright and wanted to enjoy the scenery since you'll be going home soon.

"Still, Nagisa. Don't try to push yourself." You reminded him one more time making Nagisa chuckle embarrassingly at your constant worrying for his well-being.

"Hai, Hai. I'll try not to overdo it." He replied which made you huff. You wanted to enjoy the view of the fishes, after all, but seeing as Nagisa had to tag-along you had to constantly check up on him to see if he was okay. You were both friends since first year along with Karma and if there was one thing the two boys knew well about you, it was that you were a constant mother hen.

"Anyways, don't go anyhere alright. I'll just go to the bathroom and be back in a second." You told Nagisa before heading in to the bath room. It didn't really take a while since there wasn't much people and you were in a hurry since you didn't want to keep Nagisa waiting, so after a few minutes you were already walking outside to see him waiting for you.

"Sorry I took so long." You apologized before your eyes widened when Nagisa turned to you with a reassuring smile.

"No, it alright, [y/n], you didn't take-," He suddenly paused before his left hand quickly slammed itself onto the wall next to you, his right one covering half his face as if he was in pain.

"Nagisa? Are you alright? I knew it, you really shouldn't have pushed yourself." You panicked as you tried to help him up but only to freeze when his head suddenly rested itself on your shoulder, his lips barely brushing yours before he collapsed, causing you turn even dark red.

Did he just... Accidentally kiss you??

"Sorry, [y/n]. I'm fine, really. Just a bit dizzy but I'll be fine." He apologized, his breathing tickling your shoulders since you were wearing a sleeveless summer dress.

"A-alright, but after this we're going to put you in bed." You chided and blushed even redder when you heard his shallow breathing and light snoring.