Will You Take Responsibility? PART 2 (Tadaomi Karasuma X Reader)

Dedicated to: JustMeWoo since they requested for a fanfic for our AC's straight-laced agent/teacher, Karasuma-sensei.

Hope you and everyone will enjoy!!

Warning: There's mention of alcohol here and things I'm too embarrassed to say! I'll let your imaginations do the imagining. But PLEASE never ever drink any alcoholic beverages when you're underaged and without parents' supervision!!

Sorry but my family is a strict one so we believe in those marriage rites, alright! I don't want having people commenting about me encouraging stuff like 'that' so here is the warning. Since this book is meant to be a rated 'T' only, I am just putting this to make sure.

This is Part 2 of this two-shot so please refer to the previous chapter if you might have skipped it by accident!

--*--

You weren't so sure how you were going to tell him the news, considering the fact that ever since that night, the relationship between you two had dimmed to the point that even looking at him felt so awkward and painful for you.

It had been two months since the 'incident' between you two, just three more months before the scheduled day of earth's annihilation. People were already stressed as it is with that news, especially the agency you worked for so you doubted telling him wouldn't be 'good' news as you would like to think.

Today was a weekend so the students were all back home, leaving you inside the faculty room to check papers with the last person you wanted to be with right now-

Your partner, Tadaomi Karasuma.

The sound of keyboards tapping away on the laptop was the only sound that served as a distraction from the awkward atmosphere that was beginning to envelope the room. The octopus had gone out to buy some pudding (as usual) so there was no one you could turn to to help forget that night.

It's not like you detested the memory, heck you even wondered how it was possible you had the guts to ask your crush/superior to do 'that'. You blamed the alcohol but deep inside you wanted it too. After all, the alcohol always showed a person's true face.

Just the memory made you turn even redder but the thought of having to tell him you were 'pregnant' was even worse. You never even went out with him, in fact you both weren't even married for crying out loud! Telling him was the right thing to do but what if he doesn't want the responsibility? He does have a whole career ahead of him and the dangers of both your work and his would be a terrible atmosphere for a family. The world was ending as well, you doubted you'd all survive it and tell him. It just felt terrible for you that your child would never see the world...

But those were 'what-ifs'. Shaking your head to erase the negative thoughts, you believed there would still be a future for the child and you were going to do your best to make sure there is.

Karasuma wasn't heartless as well, you worked alongside the man for so long and his demonstration with Takaomi had proven that he did what he could for those important to him. He cared and even though he might not return the affection towards you, at least he might for the child...

It was now or never and you had to tell him...

Putting your pride aside, you took in a deep breath and glanced to the man in front of you. The man you had fallen in love with.

"Karasuma-san," You finally spoke, the clacking of keyboards pausing as the man in question lifted his eyes to face you. You could feel your bravado suddenly weaken from his long look but you had already called him... You couldn't afford to back out now.