Protection

(Caesar)👆👆👆

Jada convinced Huey not to hurt Hiro and told him to keep his main focus on Jazmine, who was heartbroken at the hill. As he went up, Jazmine sat there, her hair blowing in the wind. She was curled in a ball looking at the scene in front of her. Huey sat next to her, not sating anything.

"Oh, hi Huey," Jazmine greets sadly. Huey nods his head at her and they both look up at the sky. After a moment of silence, Jazmine finally said something. "Am I ugly?"

Huey gave her a confused look.

"Excuse me?"

"Am I ugly?" She asked again.

"Of course not- Jazmine, what makes you think you're ugly?"

"Because Evan stopped talking to me and started messing with someone prettier. He wouldn't have left me if I wasn't ugly."

"Jazmine, you're not ugly. Evan left you because he's stupid," Huey assures her. "He only saw you for being a girl. He never actually liked you because of who you are."

Jazmine smiled.

"Thanks, Huey."

Huey nodded once more and they sat in silence again.

"Huey?" Jazmine calls, once again breaking the silence.

"Yes, Jazmine?"

"Are we best friends?"

Huey thought for a second. He had never had a friend that was a girl, let alone a female best friend.

"Yes, Jazmine," Huey replied. "We're best friends."

Jada was going on a walk when someone approached her.

"Go away, Hiro," She ordered sternly without looking at him.

"Jada, I can explain everything," He tried but Jada wasn't having it.

"I said go away. I don't want to hear anything you have to say."

"Jada, please-"

"NO! Hiro, leave me the hell alone!"

Hiro sighs.

"I'm coming back for you, Jada," He says.

"Have fun!" Jada calls moving faster. Jada decided to go over Cindy's house to see how her thug training was going on.

Arriving, Cindy was in her garage shooting hoops and listening to Thugnificent.

"Hey, Cindy," Jada greets as Cindy makes a shot. "Whoa! You play ball?"

"Yea. I did a little when I was littler."

"Riley's really rubbing off on her," Jade thought. "Oh cool. Mind if I join you?" Jada asks out loud.

"Sure. You play too?"

"A little. Riley and I used to play when I had to get something off my chest."

"Well, let's do it," Cindy checked the ball to Jada and she began to dribble it to the hoop.

"So what's on your mind?" Cindy asked as she tried to block Jada from the net.

"The whole deal with Hiro. I didn't like him like that, like that but I still had some sort of feelings for him."

"I missed what happened. Catch me up."

Jada passed Cindy and did a lay-up.

"So Hiro lied about his age to get with me."

"I could've told you that," Cindy was checking the ball and began to dribble. "He's a playa. He tried hookin up wit me last year. I was too much of a goody-goody to say yes. I'm glad I didn't too cause he asked another girl out the same day."