Held Prisoner

The next morning, Jada went to school earlier than usual so she could get some peace and quiet before the day started. Out of nowhere, a police officer approached her and put the small Freeman in handcuffs.

"W-what the hell!?" She shrieked.

"Jada Freeman, you have been charged with assulting Samantha Parker."

Jada was confused until Samantha snickered from behind the police officer.

"You called 12 on me??"

"Keep your hands to yourself then, Freeman!"

The officer hauled Jada away as she began to scream at the top of her lungs.

"HUEY!!!"

Huey had also decided to come to school earler with his younger sister and heard her cry.

"Jada!" Huey ran to where she was yelling and saw her being placed in a police car.

"What the hell happened? Why are you taking my sister?!"

"Ms. Freeman is being charged for assaulting Samantha Parker."

"But she swung first!"

"Until that is proven, Ms. Freeman will be under arrest."

A concerned look was worn on Jada's face as she looked to her brother for help.

"You gotta get me outta here, Hue."

"I will Jada," Huey says as the car drives away.

Huey dashed home and called for his grandfather.

"Granddad!"

"Boy, why you yelling in my house? And why ain't you at school?" Robert questioned.

"Jada got arrested!"

"Arrested!? For what?"

"Hitting that girl a couple weeks ago, even though the girl swung first."

"Damnit! We gotta prove Jada innocent! But how?"

"The lunch room has cameras, we can show Samantha trying to hit Jada."

"Huey, this the only time I'm giving you permission to hack into a computer. Go clear yo sister name or I'm beatin yo ass," Robert threatened.

Huey nodded. Time to do some dirty work.

W/ Jada~

Jada was taken to a correction hall downtown and dropped off at the entrance.

"Clothes."

"Excuse me?" Jada questions.

"Clothes!" the clerk repeated more sternly. "Oh, you think you can wear cute clothes in my facility?"

Jada growls but does as she's told. She's given an orange jump suit and a hair tie.

"Ohh an upgrade," Jada states sarcastically. The clerk rolls her eyes.

As Jada walks in, pairs of eyes were glued to her.

"Is there a problem?" She snapped. Some girls looked away while others only glared harder.

"I dunno, short stack," a girl with a mohawk says. "Is there?"

"How sweet you gave me a nickname," Jada mocks. "Do I get a hug with my welcome too?"

The girl went for a swing but Jada caught it.

"I don't think we've met," Jada slaps the girl's hand down. "I'm Jayjay. Better known as Jada Freeman."

"Wait," another girl says. "You're Riley's little sister, aren't you?"

Jada nodded.

"Hold up, Tunk. You know who that is? That's Young Reezy sister. She can kick hella ass!"

"Oh! My b! As I think about it, you do kinda looked familiar too," The girl, Tunk, says.

"You two know Riley?" Jada asks.

"Know em? We practically helped that nigga with his lil bitch Cindy!" Tunk says.

"Cindy?!" Jada thought.

"But anyways, I'm Jaelyne. But my peeps call me Jae. This is Toni "Tunk" Caesar. You might know her cousin Michael?"

"Ohh yea!! I know Caesar. He walks me to class and stuff."

"I bet," Tunk chuckles.

Jada gave a smile yet noted Tunk's comment. The small Freeman could tell Tunk and Jae were cool people. She knew she wouldn't have a problem being there.

~At the Freeman residence~

Huey got the tape from the school and popped it into his computer. Riley walked in and saw him looking through it.

"What type of spy shit you up to?" He questions.

"Looking for the confrontation between Jada and Samantha."

"Oh. Its bullshit Jada got blamed for that shit too! It was that white bitch fault!"

"Yea, but Jada should be fine in the correction center-"

"Wait! What center Jada got sent to?"

"Woodcrest."

"Aww shit! My girls Tunk and Jae go there. They prolly saw Jada. I could maybe see if they can try and find a way to get out."

"You can contact them?"

"Yep. One of em is Caesar's cousins too. Maybe he can use family time to talk to her."

"I'm gonna call Ceez and ask. We can visit Jada tomorrow."

~Back at the correction hall~.

Jada found out was bunked with Tunk, who was currently brushing her teeth.

"Tunk, you sounded a bit, upset, when you brought up Cindy. Was there confrontation between you two?"

Tunk looked up at her.

"You could say dat."

"What happened?"

"Let's just say, every monster goes against their creator."

Jada nodded.

"So, you and Michael?" Tunk asks with a smirk.

"What about us?" Jada asks.

"He really likes you."

A blush covered Jada's cheeks.

"N-no he doesn't. Caesar wouldn't like someone like me... Would he?"

Tunk chuckled,

"You'd be surprised. Every time he comes to visit me he brings you up."

Jada smiled then frowned.

"Just thought about Hiro, didn't you?" Jada looked up, surprised she was able to guess that.  "Lucky guess. But don't sweat it girl. In the end, you'll know who to pick. Just gotta follow your heart."

"You know a lot for someone who's been in juvie," Jada chukled.

"Trust me, I might be tough, but I've been around and seen somethings. I know how things work."

Jada smiled. Maybe being here wouldn't be so bad after all.

1/17/20