Semi Final

Hey guys! So two things: one, I'm only posting this so early in the day because I'm sick and I might be sleep all day. Two, there's only one more chapter left 😭😭😭 I'm honestly so sad! But anyways, because I'm trynna post this and go back to Sleep, I hope you enjoy 🙃❤

"It *pants* Caesar. Angelo challenged him to fight and now they're in the parking lot about to fight."

Jada's eyes widend. She looked at Huey and Riley who only motioned for her to go. She began running to the parking lot, Jessica and Riley trying to catch up to her.

Jada made it outside and saw Angelo and Calvin double-teaming Caesar. Donte was trying to stop the two.

Jada ripped the bottom of her dress and took her shoes off. She chucked one heel at Calvin while kicking Angelo. Calvin fell to the floor while Angelo only bounced back. Caesar was on the floor, unconscious.

"Leave him alone!" Jada's voice was deep and venomous.

"Look at that. You're here to save your little boyfriend," Angelo smirks, wiping his mouth. He goes to punch Jada but she catches it. Angelo's eyes widen. A dark aura seemed to surround Jada. Everything about her seemed to change. (Kinda sorta been watching too much anime.. Sorry 😂🙃)

Riley looked at his sister in shock. He'd never seen like this before. Jessica hid behind Donte who watched in fear.

"I guess we haven't met. The names Jada, but most know me by Jayjay. I'm the girl who put Ming Long-Dou in the hospital. I'm the same girl that survived juvie. Scratch that, ran juvie. I'm the last person you should fuck with," Jada started bending Angelo's hand. He screamed in pain as he went to his knees. 

Calvin scrambled to get up and rushed her. Jada ducked and kicked him in the face, Angelo's hand only bending back farther.

"Ya know," Jada says, a playful smirk on her face. "I've always wondered what it would be like if I broke it all the way."

Angelo shook his head frantically as Jada bent his hand farther.

"Please," he plead, "stop!"

"JADA!" Jazmine yells, coming out. Her and Cindy's eyes widened. "Don't do it!"

"Well why not?" Jada asks innocently, "It's not like he doesn't deserve it. He jumped Caesar, and I don't play when it comes to him."

"I know," Jazmine says, "but you break his hand and you can say goodbye to your career. You'll go right back to juvie and Cairo, Dewey, and Samantha are there. They'll get you in a lot of trouble."

Jada's body froze. She slowly started losing her grip.

"There you go," Jazmine says. "Just let him go."

Jada was close to releasing but she began to get angry. She applied pressure to Angelo's wrist again.

"Jada, no!" Jazmine, Cindy, and Jessica yell.

"Where were you when I needed you before?" Jada questioned. "When I was asking you for help when I was being hurt by Huey and Riley? You weren't there to council me then? Why now do you come out and help when its at someone else's expense?"

Jazmine blinked. Jada was right. She wasn't there for her when she was going through the whole thing with her brothers.

"I guess you lied when you said you'd always be there for me."

Jada let go of Angelo's hand and kicked him in the head. He was knocked out.

Jada walked away, Riley helping take Caesar with her.