Twin Freemans

The Freemans sat at home chilling. Riley was playing 2k, Huey was reading one of his revolution books, and Jada was on her computer looking for a job for her and Riley.

"How about Starbucks?" Jada asks.

"That's gay," Riley replies.

"McDonald's?"

"Everybody and they mama work there."

"Ohh, how about Foot Locker?"

"Ain't that the shoe store at the mall?"

Jada nods.

"Let's try that. They got enough openings?" Riley asks.

"Yes sir. I'll fill out our applications and see what happens."

"Shouldn't Riley be doing his own application?" Huey questioned.

"Shut up, punk! Jada bein a good lil sister and helping her brother out. Stop hating cause she didn't do yours."

"Whatever," Huey got up walking upstairs.

"Face ass," Riley mumbles going back to his job.

Jada and Riley got called for a job interview for Foot Locker that Friday.

"Okay, we have to get you prepared for an interview," Jada says. "Cause you can't be ghetto trying to get a job."

"Nigga, I can do what I want! I'm Young Reezy!"

"Exactly what I was afraid of."

Jazmine walks in, Riley raising an eyebrow.

"I know she go wit McHater but her ass still gotta knocks."

"Riley stop bitchin. Jazzy came to help us."

Jada and Jazmine explained the do's and do not's in a job interview. They even made Riley take notes.

"Okay, let's practice," Jazmine sat in front of Riley and acted as the interviewer. "Hello, Mr. Freeman. How are you?"

"Aight."

"Stop!" Jada shouts. "Reezy you can't talk like you do at home. If someone asks you how you're doing you have to answer politely."

"Hello Mr. Freeman," Jazmine starts again.

"I'm aight, how bout you?"

"This is gonna be a long day."

Jada eventually gave up with Riley. He constantly said nigga and wouldn't fully annunciate his words.

The two were now on their way to the mall for their interview.

"You sure his ass wanted to interview both us?" Riley questions.

"Yes, Riley. I'm just as confused as you as to why," his sister replies. "Just don't say anything. Let me do all the talking and if he asks you something then you talk."

"Freemans," a man greets when the Freemans arrive. "Jada and Riley, correct?"

"Yes sir," Jada says.

"Pleasure meeting you. I'm James Conner. I see you two both need a job and I would be more than happy to help."

"Thats great!"

James looked over their applications,

"Let's start with you, Ms. Freeman. Okay, Jada Jeanette Freeman. You once held a movement for black rights, you've volunteered at the Chicago Library when you were 5, and you speak over 8 languages."

Jada smiled proudly at her achievements.

"And Mr. Freeman. Your name is Riley Escobar Freeman. You once went as the Fundraiser when you were 8 selling chocolate, you've encountered many life crisis and you're a talented artist."