Moves

After the performance, Jada changed and met up with the girls. She wore a short black and pink dress, the breast plate being pink and the skirt part being black. With that, she wore black sparkly heels and her hair was still in a pony tail. She was about to go and talk to Caesar when Angelo grabbed her hand, pulling her away.

"John wants us to talk to some people," He whispers in her ear, sending chills down her spine. He slips his arm around her waist and begins walking to a couple of people.

"Jada! There's my star!" John smiles. "And I see you're with Angelo!"

"Y-yea?" Jada didn't really know what to say.

"Are you guys a thing?" A lady asks.

"No," Angelo answers. "But we will be soon."

"She's gotta boyfriend," Cindy quickly says with an annoyed smile. She wore a baby blue dress with silver heals. Her hair was in a cute but messy bun.

The lady gave a non-satisfied look, as if she wanted the two to be together.

"Girls, this is Jeanette London. She owns a popular club in California," John explains.

"Just for Kicks," Jeanette says. "I haven't heard all of your voices in person, but with the videos I've seen you're quite talented. It would be amazing if you performed at my club sometime."

"That would be great!" John says. "Gives my club more publicity."

Jeanette rolls her eyes.

Huey walks up to the girls, hands in his pockets. He wore a grey suit with black dress shoes and a Rolex watch. A scowl was plastered on his face.

"And who is this?" Jeanette asks.

"Miss London, this is Huey Freeman. Jada's brother and my boyfriend," Jazmine introduces with a bright smile. Huey only nods. Jazmine wore a long baby pink dress with white heels. Her hair was straight, but still a bit wavy due to her natural curls.

"Why, aren't you a handsome young man. Very amazing taste," Jeanette stops, not knowing Jazmine's name.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry. Jazmine Dubois. This is Cynthia McPhearson," Jazmine looks towards Cindy who gives her most elegant smile. "And you already know Jada Freeman."

"Well, it's a pleasure to meet you all. You really have some well mannered girls, John. Speaking of which, where is your little girl. It's been ages since I've seen Jessica."

Everyone looked around and saw Jessica talking to Donte, giggling girlishly at something he was saying. 

"Jess!" Jada calls. Jessica looks up and Jada motions for her to come over. Jessica waves goodbye to Donte and greets everyone.

"Hi!" She smiles.

"My, oh my, Jessica Evans, you've grown so much!" Jeanette says.

"Miss London! It's so good to see you again!" 

"My you've grown. What do you do now?"

"I'm their manager," Jessica says. Jada smiles, hugging the girl.

"Really? My, you really are a big girl! Well, I've got more people to meet so I'll leave you. Keep in touch, John, I want to get those girls in California soon."

John nods, excusing the girls. Jessica and Jada walk away, Jada smiling at her.

"So, you and Donte?" She asks. Jessica blushes,

"No! We're just friends. He's really cool. A lot different from the other two."

Jada giggled,

"You guys would be so cute together!"