More than One can Handle

Jada walked with Jazmine, Cindy, and Jessica around the city Monday morning. She wore a pale pink t-shirt with baby blue overalls, pink Converse, and her signature J necklace. Her hair was let loose, only a small portion in a ponytail.

 Her hair was let loose, only a small portion in a ponytail

She had her hands in her pockets and she was looking down. 

"Jada, you've been quiet ever since last night," Jazmine says.

"Yea, what's up?" Cindy asks.

Jada just continues to walk,

~Flashback~

Jada had asked Caesar to talk outside. He agreed, walking out. Once they got outside, Caesar didn't look Jada in the eye.

"Ceez, I-"

"So it was true."

"What?"

"You did have a thing for him, didn't you?" Caesar questions, still looking the other way.

"What?! No, I just-"

"Jada, you kissed him on stage in front of everyone! What do you mean you didn't have a thing for him?"

"It's really complicated-"

"It's not! You've made your choice, Jada. I just hope you know that I love you and that I hope you're happy."

Caesar walked away before Jada could say anything. Before he could get far, Jada grabbed his hand,

"Can you at least let me explain?" 

Caesar faces her, arms crossed,

"What?"

"I'm sorry, okay? I don't know what overcame me and I don't know why it happened but I truly am sorry, Michael."

"Sorry isn't gonna make me feel better, Jada. Sorry isn't gonna change the fact that you kissed another dude. Sorry isn't gonna change the fact that you cheated."

Jada's heart dropped. She did cheat. Before she could say anything else, Caesar was gone.

~End of Flashback~

Jada didn't tell them what happened, only keeping it to herself. They all met up with John and the boys. John noticed Jada's mellow mood and sighed,

"Alright everyone, I promised you a free day so go out and have fun. Make sure you're packed by tomorrow morning. The jet leaves at 10."

Everyone nods, John calls Jada to the side.

"Everything okay, kid?" Jada nods. "You know you can talk to me, right?"

Jada nods, putting her hands in her pocket,

"Thank you, Mr. Evans."

"Call me John."