Never Knew I Needed

Jada was happy everyone was taking their time to do something with her. It honestly was making her feel a lot better. But there was one person that was yet to do something with her. She got facials with Jazmine, played basketball with Riley, went on a very well needed walk with Huey, and went to D&B's with Cindy (A/N: Okay so like I had a chapter for that but writing in it wasn't going good.. I hope you guys don't mind) But there was still one person she hadn't done anything with and it was really starting to bug her.

"What's wrong, babe?" Caesar asks as they watch Moana. Jada had been giving him a mean look for half of the movie and it was starting to bug him.

"Nothing," She says. Caesar raises a brow,

"You sure?"

Jada nods. Caesar looks over at her before turning back to the TV.

"Why are you the only person who hasn't taken me anywhere?" Jada blurts. "Like I don't mean to sound selfish but everyone's done something for me except you and it's a little messed up, Caesar." Caesar chucked, making Jada's eyes widen, "This isn't funny Caesar, that's such a dick thing to do!"

"You're meds making you emotional?" He asks.

"Yes," Jada pouts, looking down.

"I haven't taken you anywhere yet because I had to wait until the place I wanted to take you was open."

Jada raised a brow.

"Go get dressed," Caesar says. Jada runs upstairs and get's dressed. She comes downstairs and Caesar calls to Huey, "I'm taking Jada out!"

"Don't be long!" Huey replies.

"Whatever!" Jada yells back.

They go out and Caesar starts walking.

"We're walking?"

Caesar nods. They continue until they get to a fair.

"A fair?"

"Yea. I saw a flyer for it a week ago. I thought it would be fun if we went."

Jada grabbed Caesar's hand and smiled.

"I think that's sweet. Thanks Michael."

Caesar smiled as they walked in. He bought them wrist brands and the two looked around.

"What do you wanna go on first?" Caesar asked.

"Umm. The karaoke?" Jada pointed to a ride that was spinning in a circle while music played. She and Caesar got in line and a girl whistled at Caesar.

"You lookin good, papii!" She giggles. Jada was gonna say something until someone said,

"He gotta girl, hoe! Back off!"

Caesar and Jada turned around to see Tunk facing the girl with a straight face.

"Tunk!" Jada goes and hugs her old jail mate. "You got out!"

"Yep! I got out last week. I wanted to surprise you but you see how that went." Tunk looks over at Caesar, "Finally got the girl."

"Yep and she's here to stay," Caesar kisses Jada. Jada went back to hugging Tunk,

"You have no idea how much I've missed you!"

"Awe, I missed you too, Jay. I don't remember you being this emotional though."

"She's on some meds that make her super emotional," Caesar explains. "She cries at the end of movies and get's mad if I'm at least 2 inches from her."

"Ceez! Stop making fun of me!"

Tunk laughs,

"Ya'll look cute together! But Imma go! I have someone here wit me and-"