Chapter 1

Calum's POV

"What an explosive show... the crowd tonight was amazing!" Ashton grinned, as we got off stage in Melbourne....

"NO Doubt!" I said, with a grin. The guys kept heading toward the lounge room, while I stopped at a fountain to get a quick drink. As soon as I finished, I moved to join them, only to be yanked into a utility closet, and a pair of lips to be pressed to mine the second the door shut.

"Surprise Mr. Hood..." a soft voice whispered. If you heard the voice first you may have thought it was Ashton being a moron, but the cherry flavored lip gloss identified her as Jeny, Ashton's little sister and my secret girlfriend. But shhhh don't tell anyone about us, we're a secret; hence the use of the word 'secret' before girlfriend.

"Hey you..." I whispered, "You're asking for trouble yanking me into closets..." 

"From who? my big bad brother?" she giggled quietly, before reconnecting our lips.

"Yes that's exactly, who I mean." I mumbled against her lips.

"Well if you stop talking, he won't know I'm here..." she whispered.

"Shutting up." I said. "I will not talk no more." 

"Babe?" she said. 

"Yeah?" I answered. 

"You're still talking, so in the words of Reece Mastin, shut up and kiss me." she laughed. I nodded softly and kissed her lips, running my hands around her waist in the dark, her arms around my neck.

"Calum?!?! CALUM!!! The van is leaving for the hotel soon... where on earth did he go?!" I heard Ashton said.

"Shit! It's the warden! What do we do?" Jen whisper-yelled.

"Nothing.. let him go away and I'll sneak out... then give me a minute an then show up like you were here to surprise Ashton! okay?" I whispered, nuzzling her cheek with my nose.

"You're so smart." she cooed.

"Shhh," I whispered kissed her cheek then waited till the footsteps went away and then rushed out to go join my mates. 

"Hey dude.. where were you?" Ashton asked. 

"Oh.. bathroom," I said.

Michael looked at his phone. "For 10 minutes? What were you backed up or something?"

"Yeah man.. you don't wanna go in there... PLUS I heard someone show up in an SUV from the airport...." I said, "I was trying to be nosy..."

"Did you hear who it was?" Luke asked me as he stuck his penguin hat on his head.

"No.... but I'm sure we'll find out soon!" i shrugged.

"OH ASHY!!!!!" we heard.

When he heard the voice, Ashton projectile spat his mouthful of Red Bull and whipped his head around towards the door.

"NO WAY!" he screamed.

"ASHY!!!!" Jeny squealed and rushed to hug him, "SURPRISE big brother!!!"

"I can't believe you're here!" he said. "I thought you had exams?"

"I did! but I took a couple early so I could come see my big brother..." she said. I snickered a bit.... keep telling yourself that babe...

"Awwww you came to see me play rock star?" he grinned.

"YES!" she grinned, "Now get me a red bull!" she joked.

"NO!" Michael and Luke said in unison.

"One Irwin on Red Bull is bad enough, I don't even want to think about two of you." shuddered Luke.

"Hey," Jeny pouted, folding her arms.

"Here..." Ashton said, tossing her one.

"YAY!!" she grinned. She cracked the lid open and sculled half of it in one go, then belched loudly.

"Lovely." said Michael.

"Always classy!": she said, and high fived her brother....

"Soooo." I said as I rubbed the back of my neck. "How are things Jen?"

"Good! Fantastic... I met a guy," she smiled. Ashton's head whipped around like a lightening bolt.

"Did you just say you met a guy? Why haven't I met this guy? Why don't I know about this guy? Why haven't I threatened this guy with a shotgun?" he rambled.

"Because it's still new, and I refuse to let you scare off the first guy I really care about..." she said, firmly. Care about? yay.. keep talking....

"But how can I correctly play my role as your older brother if I can't do a little threatening?" Ash sulked.

"Maybe another time Ashy.. but i really like this guy.. and I want to see how serious it is, before you threatened him with bodily harm okay?" she whined. He muttered something under his breath about getting in Jeny's pants....wait SAY WHAT?! Oh hang on he said NOT getting in Jeny's pants. I like the first version a whole lot better. Only on her terms of course.

"So... tell me more about this guy," Nessie said, coming over, hopping off Michael's lap... right.. her.. Luke's sister.... just as calm and collected, but Mikey captured her heart....

"OH my gosh.. he's just.. amazing.. lips like perfect pieces of silk.... he makes me tingle all over," Jeny whispered.

Oh do I now? Keep talking Jennifer, I want to hear about how wonderful you think I am.

"Wow.. that amazing?" Nessie whispered. 

"OH my god.. you have no idea.. i swear it takes all i have to not throw him down and do naughty things to him," Jeny giggled, as they walked away.

Ashton narrowed his eyes and tried to follow them, however Michael and I grabbed the back of his shirt. "You're not eavesdropping on them." I said firmly.

"Why the heck not?!" he whined.

"Because it's rude." I said. 

"And Jeny would drop kick you all the way to Alaska." Michael chimed in. 

"Oh let her do that! I could go see the penguins." Luke grinned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO that's the beginning of this new story, it's one of my favorites, so hopefully you all love it jsut as much!

Jen and Ness