Chapter 4

Vanessa's POV

I was in the middle of an incredible snoring type sleep when i felt arms around me, and the smell of pizza and Michael's body wash surround me.

"Nessie, are you awake?" he whispered. I responded to his question my cocking my leg up and farting; loudly and proudly.

"You are so classy my love," he chuckled, swatting my rear.

"Classy and gassy, just the way you love me." I mumbled into the pillow.

"Yes indeed, so i am assuming kisses and snuggling is out of the question huh sleepy head?" he whispered.

"Well it is.....what time is it?" I fumbled around blindly for my phone; almost breaking my retainer case in the process and pushed on the home button once I located it. "It's 2:24am Mikey what are you still doing up?"

"Couldn't sleep without you beside me," he said, softly, "I hate not sharing a room with you."

I rubbed my eyes as a yawn escaped from my mouth and I slowly rolled over onto my other side. As my night vision came into focus I could just make out Michael lying there with his head propped up on his hand and the other arm extended so I could cuddle in close to him.

"I hate it too." I admitted as I did just that.

He kissed my temple and I felt him release a soft sigh as I felt that adorable little tum tum press against me. I just, I loved him, so much.

"So, I was um, thinking, maybe, there are some changes we need to make?" he whispered, stroking my hair.

"What kind of changes do you mean?" I asked him, feeling the panic beginning to bubble up inside me like a witches cauldron

"Like, me not living with the boys and you not living with Jeny, maybe you and me living in our own place?" he whispered, his voice shaking with nerves and cracking a bit.

My fingers which had been drawing patterns against the bare patches of his skin came to an abrupt stop and my mouth dried up like the Sahara Desert.

"Live together.....you and me.....in the same place......just us?" I said.

"Yes, is, it's too soon right? I am totally scaring you right now, oh god Nessie, I'm sorry, I just, I love you and being apart from you its so hard and being able to sleep with you every night would just make-" he began but i pressed my lips to his cutting him off.

done

Ooooooh he tastes like Oreos; I like Oreos. I like Oreos with milk and I think Mikey does to because I can also taste milk. Wow could I BE anymore creepy right now? Good thing he can't hear my internal thoughts. I'd have been dumped ages ago if he could.

"Michael Gordon, your ramblings are perfectly adorable, and it's not too soon, I was just surprised you'd want to live with me," i whispered after our lips parted, making that adorable puckering noise.

Which I actually used to hate but have now come to kinda like; random fact of the day or....night whatever.

"Well we're practically the same people and we've been dating for how long now? So we're kinda guaranteed to get along. Plus I love you and all that shit." he said.

I laughed, "Aww listen to you all romantic and that shit. Sounds good to me baby, we can absolutely live together. I would be honored to be your roommate and live in girlfriend."

"Woohoo game collection raid." he said with glee.

I snorted and patted his cheek. "That's why I love you, any other guy would have said knicker raid."