Chapter 13

Calum's POV

We were sitting with management and all just in shock, after this Australian leg, they were canceling the tour, due to Luke leaving the money we needed to pay for the breaking of his contract was the money we were gonna use to finish tour without him... so now we had to cancel the part of tour after Australia, then Luke himself and each of us would have to be paying fines for breaking contract. Since he left and our contracts were for the four of us, we were being released from Modest Management and from our record label. Our dreams, were over.

"I am truly and honestly sorry boys." our manager said. "Believe me I tried everything I could to prevent this from happening."

"Fuck, what are they gonna tell the fans? what are we gonna do? Ness and I just put an offer in on a house... what the hell am I gonna tell her now?" Michael said, completely distraught.

"You and Vanessa put an offer in on a house? That's amazing." Ashton gushed. His smile faded quickly and sat back in his chair. "Not the time sorry."

"Look you guys still have money that will continue to come from album sales, and things, and the fees for you three are much smaller, you'll still be living VERY comfortable for a a long time..." Henry said.

"We just won't be making music which is all we want to do." I grunted.

"We will, we're not giving up, back to youtube," Ashton said firmly, "We'll continue on our own...."

Michael's eyes lit up like a Christmas tree. "What a good plan, I like this plan, this plan could work. Oh oh and Ness has all her lighting and camera stuff for her own videos, I'm sure she'd let us borrow it."

"And jeny has her photography stuff, she'd help us with her lighting as well! and she can do audio and mixing and things, shed happily be our producer and make our cds and get our stuff on itunes and things!!!!" I said excitedly.

"And both of them could be our stylists because let's face it; we suck at dressing ourselves." Ashton pointed out.

"Well jeny can dress us, Ness can do our hair!" Michael said, "Jeny's idea of stage hair is bed hair.. remember in London at the second O2 show when Calum's hair was EVERYWHERE? guarantee shes responsible for that."

"Dude," Ashton laughed, "Still my sister!!1 eww!"

"And technically we were both responsible for that." I said proudly.

"no nono no nopity nope jerk!' Ashton laughed playfully shoving me, and we exited our managers office.

"Okay, everyone to the airport we got two more amazing shows to kick ass with then we're gonna go be normal people sort of for a while." I said.

"Are we going to tell them all on the last show?" Michael asked.

"We're gonna have too, because he said they were canceling all the shows this afternoon, they're gonna want answers for the end of the rest of the tour..." Ashton said.

"Yeah I guess you're right; I hate it when you're right." Michael grumbled.

"Yeah me too," i said, "Come on.. lets get going..." We headed to the airport where jeny, our security and things were waiting. Jeny read my face immediately and raced over to hug me.

"Oh baby i am so sorry, when?" she whispered.

"After the Australian leg," i said, hugging her tightly.

"This is just so unfair." she spoke into my shoulder.

"I know baby but we got plans, we'll discuss it at the hotel when we can Skype Vanessa into our little meeting," i whispered, kissing her shoulder, "Promise me you'll still love me when this is all over."