Forever And Always (Levi + Reader)

Levi + Reader (Part Two)
Forever And Always

It was quiet. I felt so guilty. He's been there for me, and I just blew up like that... I shouldn't have...
The air was warm, the breeze blowing into the bedroom. The leaves rustled and the wind kissed the curtains.

I lied next to Levi. After our little fight, I couldn't find the right words to say, so I stayed silent. I guess the same for him too.

"I'm sorry..." I broke the silence. He looked down at me. "Do you hate me now?" I asked. He frowned, "No of course I don't hate you." I looked up at the ceiling.
"That doesn't mean I don't hate the way you handle things." I looked at him, "Yeah well that makes two of us." I let out a sigh.

"I... I made a list, of all the things I've done since I became mad at you." I looked at him. "It started a few days before the expedition. When you looked me in the eye and became stern with me. I started obsessing over how to get you to let me go on my own, wondering why you tried to control me, I told you I hated you when we were fighting..." I confessed. "All I needed... Was for you to tell me I was something to you, not just another damsel in distress, but someone you can look up to." I looked down. "And you didn't."
"And it affected me so deeply that I became stubborn, relentless, trying to make you see my point. I did the worst possible thing I could do." Levi looked at me. "I turned off my humanity. And when I thought I couldn't do anything else, I turned off yours." His gaze softened.

"Well I forgive you." I looked up, "Well that's the point, I ah, I hate the way this has made me feel." He made eye contact with me, "That's because you're a control freak, who's lost control. I feel the same way when I'm around you. That's what falling for somebody is. It's being vulnerable." He put his hand on mine.

"It's... Giving up control." I looked at him and smiled. "Thanks... I'm glad you understand." He smiled back, "You're welcome." I cuddled into his chest. "You're the one that keeps me going through this hell. The Survey Corps was once my dream. I thought I could stop everything bad... I really can't..." He ran his fingers through my hair. "Just as long as you keep fighting, you can make a difference." Levi said.

"I'm sorry for causing so much trouble." He hummed, "It was also my fault too. I should've let you decide what you wanted to do, but I guess I hurt myself in the process of trying to protect you." I was silent. "I love you, I promise I'll try my best to be there for you." He said. "I'll make sure I'm there for you too." He kissed my forehead. "Forever and always?"

"Forever and always." He ruffled my hair. "Now get some sleep." I laughed, "Okay..." I closed my eyes. I will be with him, through thick and thin, forever and always.