Off The Market! (Haruhi Fujioka + Reader)

This will be the last oneshot until I return from camp! Enjoy~

Off The Market!
Haruhi Fujioka + Reader
OHSHC

-(Y/N's) POV-

I just made the worst mistake of my life.

"Ah~ welcome, my beautiful princess to the Host Club!" Cue the cringe.

"I'm sorry, I was supposed to meet someone here... I guess this is the wrong room..." I thought aloud, putting my index finger to my lips.

Tamaki's face fell. "Oh... Well... Would you still like to stay and visit? I haven't seen you around much (Y/n)-chan." Smiling, I shook my head. "Sorry Tamaki, I would love to but I have to head home and study."

"What a book worm." One of the twins face palmed. I stuck my tongue out, "I like reading thank you very much!"

"(Y/N)-CHAN?!?!?!" A prepubescent squeal burst into the room. Arms wrapped around my waist, and squeezed me into a tight hug. "H-hi Honey-Senpai." I choked out, "Can't b-breathe!"

He let go and smiled cutely. "Haruhi wanted to talk to you!" Honey grabbed my hand and tugged me to Haruhi. "Oh okay." Haruhi looked up and smiled. "Hi (Y/n)! I'm glad you made it! Did the boys give you any trouble?" She sent a look towards Tamaki, which made him visibly shudder.

"N-no, no! Everything went well!" I stuttered, blushing slightly. You see... I've always kinda had a crush on Haruhi... Even when I found out "he" was actually a "she", I was okay with it! She has such a great personality, and is quite beautiful.

"Okay, good!" She smiled. "S-so what did you want to talk about?" Darn my stuttering!

"Oh right, umm well..." She fiddled with her finger and looked down, hiding her face. "I k-kinda umm..." Tamaki sat down next to her. "Come on Haruhi! As we practiced!" He demanded.

"Well... (Y/n)... I've been thinking and uhhhh, I think you're really smart, and pretty... And even though you found out I was a girl, you still treated me the same and well..."

I giggled and sat up straighter, with a dash of pink on my cheeks. "I like you too Haruhi." She looked up and blushed. "I SHIP IT! OH LOOK! MY LITTLE GIRL IS ALL GROWN UP!" Tamaki ran around the room fanboying. I laughed. "So, (Y/n), will you be my girlfriend?"

Smiling, I replied, "I thought you'd never ask." She smiled and gave me a big hug. "AWWWWEEEEE. (Y/N)-CHAN IS OFF THE MARKET?! NO FAIR..." The twins complained. "Hehehe, I guess so!" I pecked Haruhi's cheek. "I love you Haruhi!" Her smile widened more. "I love you too, (Y/n)."

A/N: Not edited! (Along with all the other chapters ;-;)

This was requested by @HollyOkenThe32nd ! I dunno why this isn't working, but if you read this Holly, thank you for requesting. ^.^ I hope you enjoyed!

Honestly, for me I still feel like Haruhi looks a lot like a guy at times, but she's so kawaii, so you gotta love her! XD

Alrighty guys, feel free to request, there is no limit! CX I will be back around August 6th, so until then!

Goodbye for now!! <3

-OfficiallyPotatoGirl