DL Scenarios: "I'm Not Livestock!" Ruki's Story

After spending time at the Sakamaki's mansion, I was taken away by the Mukamis. Weirdest thing is though, they sometimes call me Eve! Like, no I'm (y/n)! Honestly, the meanest one is Ruki, and the saddest part of all of this, is I have to put up with these vampires and their attitudes!

"Oi, livestock!" A familiar voice called out, making me slightly angry. "What do you want Ruki?! Leave me alone!" I was still slightly pissed that he took me away from the Sakamakis (I bet they're not even looking for me ;-;) and now he's calling me livestock?! Is this how he treats his guests?!

"Livestock, get out here now. Or else I'm coming in." He threatened. "Fuck off!" I growled, burying myself deeper into the covers. "I'm coming in." I grinned to myself. "The doors locked asshole-" The covers were ripped off my warm and cozy form.

"Damn vampires." I mumbled. "Livestock, how dare you not listen to me," he pulled my chin up, and met my glare with his. "You're not my owner. And I'm certainly not your livestock." He scoffed. "I don't care, at the moment, you belong to me. I'm going to prove it."

He harshly but into my neck, making me gasp in surprise. "R-Ruki! S-stop!" I tried to pull back, but the pain became more immense. "Stop moving you disobedient livestock, or it'll only hurt more." He growled and bit back in, only harsher.

The room started to spin as I went completely limp in Ruki's arms. "Ruki..." Was the last thing I said before I blacked out.

Ruki's POV

I stopped once I felt (Y/n) go limp. I studied her face. Pale, almost white. I stepped back, slightly shocked at what I just did. "(Y/n)..." A pang of guilt shook through my body. I disappeared from the room.

Kou's POV

"Neko-chan! Im going to the mall, and probably going to go to the ice cream shop after! You want in?" I smiled and bounced up and down outside of (Y/n)'s door.

I got no response. "Uhh... Neko-chan? Are you in there?" Again, no response. "Neko-chan...? I'm coming in." I opened the door softly. Taking a few steps into (Y/n)'s room, I saw her asleep on her bed. "Oh, you're sleeping- wait..." She's sleeping in her normal clothes? That's not right...

"What?!" I yelped, seeing (Y/n)'s bloody neck. "Who did this?!" Bite marks. Messy, and harsh ones... I ran to the bathroom and grabbed a towel and wet it lightly, then ran back to (Y/n)'s passed out form. "Ahhh- Nek-" I stopped myself, "-(Y/n) I'm so sorry... how did this happen?" I questioned and apologized to her out loud. I dabbed her wound softly.

This bite could've killed her. Whoever did this is going to pay! Whether it be one of my brothers or not! Tending to her wound, I bandaged it up so it could heal faster. "I hope you wake up soon (Y/n)..." And I left her room.

Ruki's POV

I sat in my room thinking about what I did. "BROTHERS!" A voice yelled from downstairs. "COME HERE." Kou.

I walked down slowly, hoping to not seem fidgety. "Yes, Kou?" I asked, unamused. He looked infuriated. Everyone else (Yuma and Azusa) sat on the couches moments after.

"Why is (Y/n) passed out on her bed with basically all of the blood sucked out of her?!" He yelled. He didn't say Neko-chan, so this must be important to him.

I didn't say anything. "I didn't do anything to (Y/n), I've been in the garden this whole time. Is she alright though?" Yuma asked, wise to say (Y/n) and not sow. "She'll survive." Kou spoke softly. "What about you Azusa?"

Azusa shook his head. "No... I've been... with Justin..." not allowing him to continue that sentence, I turned to Ruki.

"Ruki?"

(Y/n)'s POV

"DAMN YOU!" A voice yelled from downstairs.

My feet quickly pitter-pattered down the stairs.

"Kou? Yuma? Azusa?"

I stopped at the end of the stairs.

Kou was holding Ruki's collar, fist raised in the air.

"R-Ruki!"

My hands wrapped around Kou's waist, as I yanked him off of Ruki. "Kou? What's going on???"

"What did he do to you?" Kou towered over me slightly, looking at me intensely. "That doesn't matter now, Kou-kun, I'm fine." I tried to smile reassuringly.

Kou angrily spun around. "She's too good for you. You do the worst things to her, and treat her like an animal that you own. Yet, she still backs you up and is there for you. Rethink what you do to her. She's honestly a keeper." Kou growled at Ruki. He stormed upstairs, and moments later, a door slammed shut.

"(Y/n), listen I'm so-" I held up my hand and frowned. "Please, just don't do it again." I walked away, not even bothering with the 'Apology accepted!' crap. I don't care what he thinks of me, I'm never going to let him walk all over me again.

HIIIIIIII GUYYYYSSSS!!!! Long time no write! :D ILY IM SORRY! It's been a while, I know and I'm truly sorry. I've been saving money for a computer, and hopefully sometime soon I'll be able to get back to writing again. Tonight you have me for a while though! I will be making updates and edits to some of my previous stories. BUT BEFORE I MOVE ON, I really have to thank you guys. 1.4K????? YOU GUYS ARE FRICKEN AMAING! I'll try finishing up the oneshots I wrote before the app got deleted off my phone. It'll be hard because I don't remember what I was writing at the time I started writing the oneshots. It'll hopefully be short and sweet! BUT ANYWHO, thank you so much! I'll try and make the most of tonight!

With tons of love,

OfficiallyPotatoGirl