Idiot... (Rin Matsuoka + Transfer Student! Reader)

I nervously drummed my fingers on my thigh. First day, and I'm already scared to go inside.

"Miss (Y/n)?" The lady sitting at the desk called me up. "Here's your schedule. Would you like me to get you a student that can show you around?" I shook my head, "N-no, thank you but I'm fine..." She smiled. "Don't worry kid, you'll be fine."

~~LE TIME SKIP!! Brought to you by a twerking Rin~~~

The campus was big, no doubt about that. Not wanting to deal with finding my classes yet, I decided to head over to the pool. I opened the doors and my eyes caught sight of the giant, blue pool. I felt excitement bubble in my veins. After all, I traveled all the way from America to be on the swim team here. Only problem? I can't speak Japanese.

"Crap-" I bumped into a large figure and stumbled backwards. Dammit! This is what I get for focusing on some pool!

"I umm..." My eyes traveled up a well toned body. I met his eyes and blushed. He was at least. 5'10, with semi-long maroon hair, and enchanting red eyes.

"Ōi! Anata ga okonatte iru tokoro o mitekudasai!" (Oi! Watch where you're going!) He growled. What.... I don't.... I got up and dusted myself off. "Pardon, but, say that to my face." I huffed. He looked confused, then a look of realization spread across his handsome features.

"American?" He asked in English.

"Yep." We burst out laughing. "I'm sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going. That pool is just so mesmerizing." I happily glanced back at the pool.

"I... Ahh... It's okay." His English voice was so cute. I grinned. "Baka." I said the only word I knew in Japanese.

His face turned red with embarrassment, and he said something I couldn't understand. I laughed again. "So, Mr, since we bumped into each other, I might as well say hi." His eyes studied me. "I'm (Y/n) (L/n)! A pleasure to meet you!"

He smiled, "I am Matsuoka, Rin. Just call me Rin." I held out my hand and he shook it. "Nice to meet you, new friend."

=Time Skip to Class=

"Alright everyone today we have a new student. She's from the United States, and she's a transfer. (Y/n)? Please introduce yourself."

After a few days of practice with Rin, I finally got my incoming introduction perfect- all thanks to him.

"Hello class. I am (Y/n) (L/n) of (state). I speak in English, I love (hobby), and I love (additional). I hope to make lots of friends, so please be good to me!" I bowed. I stood straight again and smiled to the class. "Thank you (Y/n), please take a seat." I nodded, "Yes sensei."

I saw Rin looking at me from the back row. I smiled and sent a wink in his direction. He smiled back- with a touch of pink on his cheeks- and muttered something. I read his lips perfectly, and grinned.

Baka.....
_____________
Hehehe okay, my Rin oneshot is done! A little short, but fluffy. This was also requested by eren_skittles_and_me ! Thank you for keeping me busy!!!

Also, updates might be a little scattered because I am working on my latest project! "The Undead Series"! I just published book one today (Global Infection), so please check it out! I hope you enjoyed! <3

Thank you!!!!!!

-OfficiallyPotatoGirl