DL Scenarios: "Babysitting (Y/n)" Shu's Story

You've just arrived at the mansion that the orphanage has sent you to. You've already made friends with some of the brothers and their sacrificial bride, Yui. The brothers decided that they would take you in, and you would live in the mansion with them. All seems great, until the brothers agreed to have one of them watching you at all times! A babysitter? Or a possible lover? You decided to choose...

"Shu."

The brothers' heads shot towards sleeping beauty. Shu's eyes opened, and he looked calm. "Would you morons quit staring? It's disturbing..." He then closed his eyes and went back to sleep on the couch.

Well... This is... Hmm... Interesting? Did I choose the right guy??? Does everyone think I like him now- goodness I hope not. What's going to happen?

"Yo! (Y/n)! Snap out of it." Ayato's hand waved in front of my face, and I gently swatted it away. "Okay then, so Shu's in charge now (Y/n). Figure out what he wants do to, I'm going to bed." Reiji announced, heading to his room.

I turned to the sleeping blonde as everyone left. "Shu?" I squeaked. "Umm... Is it alright if I retire for the night?" He nodded and I headed up to my room.

Well at least I think I can trust Shu more than the other brothers. He seems to be the least perverted in this mansion, so I should be alright. I thought before drifting to sleep.

~*~

The sun was shining through the windows in my bedroom. The birds were chirping merrily and there was a nice breeze going about my room.

Everything was... Perfect.

I let out a soft sigh and turned away from the window, snuggling more into my super- stiff pillow?!

My eyes shot open, only to find sleeping beauty himself, lying next to me! I let out a tiny gasp, and immediately moved to the end of the bed, clutching the covers to my nightgown.

Shu groaned and opened his eyes. "Noisy woman." He rolled over on his back. "You're too loud. And you move too much." He just complained, and I slightly laughed. "Well sorry! Here I am sleeping soundly, then what do ya know?! There is a man sleeping with me! Without my permission! How lovely is this?!" I ranted sarcastically.

He smiled, then opened his blue eyes. "Sorry for startling you then." He sat up and ran a hand through his messy golden locks. I looked away blushing. He's just so... Hawt...

"Apology accepted." I crossed my arms and pouted playfully. "Now what exactly were you doing in here anyway?"

"I heard talking when I was walking past your room, so I decided to check on you. Then you were talking in your sleep. So I did what any guy would do, and waited till you calmed down- which you didn't so I ended up dozing off." I sat there dumbfounded. "I'm sorry Shu." I sighed, running my fingers through my hair. "You shouldn't have to do that for me... It was only a nightmare." I gave him a smile.

He 'tch'-ed and got up, adjusting his earbuds. "It wasn't a big deal, crazy woman." I laughed. "You caught me sleep talking once, and you call me crazy!" He looked back at me and smiled, "Babysitting is too much work." And he exited the room.

"Hey! I'm not a baby you know!" I yelled back, hoping he'd hear me. "Whatever..." I faintly heard him. I grinned, getting dressed for my day to come. Maybe it won't be so bad sticking with Shu...

______________________
Hehe... Don't kill me for not updating... >.< At least I posted something??

I'm going to be posting scenarios more often cuz I'm kinda running out of ideas...

Next up, I will be finishing the DL scenarios. Cuz why not.

If you have any requests, PLEASE comment or pm me so I can get working again. XD I feel so outta it because I've had nothing to do but school work. I might start cleaning up chapters and editing my mistakes later on.

Thanks for reading!!! Please comment, request, and vote! It's really appreciated!

-OfficiallyPotatoGirl