!!News Update!!

Hyello everyone!

It seems like I've been doing more news updates than writing actual chapters.

__SLIGHTLY IMPORTANT__

So, Im graduating in basically 2 days from now and past that, I will finally begin summer break. This has TONS of good news.

-New books (more information below)

-New chapters

-Short stories

-And more! (some might be surprises!)

I'm really super excited for this great opportunity to spend more of my time writing! I've got a few great ideas that I hope a lot of you will love. +++If you have any suggestions or requests please comment or pm me! Don't be shy!+++

Summer is going to be AWESOME!

I'll get to clean up some of my old work and make it even better!

Speaking of awesome.... I have new plans for creating (at minimum) 2 new books! The first one if going to be one of my original stories, YET TO BE NAMED SADLY, and I'll give you the summary next update! The second one is going to be a surprise! Hint: Game of the year- SHH DONT SAY ANYTHING!

YAY! I'm super excited for the upcoming events! I'll keep everyone posted with conversations from my profile (so please follow if you want to keep up with the news and be informed).

Lastly, I want to thank all of my followers and supporters, and apologize for my lack of chapters but SUMMER IS FINALLY HERE! Thanks to those who actually took the time to read this update too, it means a lot. I hope some of you are excited or at least looking forward to the new stories and chapters I've got planned for the summer!

~OfficiallyPotatoGirl