Chapter Six

Tuesday

Hayden and I got ready to go to Shawn's house and as soon as we got there a woman got in a car and drove away. Shawn is in front of the door and waves.

Me and Hayden got out and went into his house. I greeted and hugged him and asked,

"Who was that?"

"My girlfriend." And my heart drops.

"Oh is it?"

"Yeah. Thanks to you I can move on and she has been a supporter too but she kept trying to cheer me up, but you did that. She's a really good friend of mine I met a while back." I fake a smile.

"I'm so happy for you dude!" I say punching his arm.

"Thanks man. So what's up?"

"Oh you know. It's family day!" I say trying to be enthusiastic.

"I'm always up for that!" He puts an arm around me and we go into the living room.

I can't believe it. He he's taken. I won't be waking up next to him. I wont be the one I will marry. We won't be together as a family permanently. But it's okay. He's happy. I want him to be happy. If he's happy then I'm okay with that.

"Cameron?" I turn to Shawn.

"Huh?"

"You okay?"

I'm still going to tell him.

"Can we talk in the kitchen?" He nods in concern.

My heart pounds quickly and I get a little nervous.

"What's going on? You look sad again." He said grabbing my arm.

We stop in the kitchen.

"I have something to tell you." I say.

"You can tell me anything. You're family. We are family." He looks at me with full attention.

"Well you're not single anymore." He raises his eyebrows.

"I'm aware of that." He said confused but still paying attention.

"But you're not with me." His eyes widen in shock. "I have feelings for you. And I wanted to tell you today. I wanted to be with you."

He doesn't say anything. He just keeps nodding. Then he smiles.

"Okay."

"Okay then... We will still be the same though right? Because I don't want you to feel wierd what you-" He chuckles.

"I like you too." I blush and my eyes widened as he smiled.

>>>

Well I guess I'm officially an insomiac. I can't sleep in the nights anymore. Too much thoughts running in my mind. So now I guess I'll be mostly active in the night lol. Wattpad keeps my mind busy. Anyways I know I've been posting short chapters but it'll get longer again.

And again, thanks for the reads, votes, and comments!

P.s. I had a dream about being Shawn's bodyguard. I mean I can qualify, I think.

> Reese