Chapter Eleven

Cameron's Point Of View.

As soon as I closed the door I thought I might cry again. But I didn't. Shawn didn't talk to me for a week. But then again a few came down. Because it looked like he wasn't happy. But why would he do this?

Kaya and Hayden went upstairs and I went into the kitchen and pour myself some wine. If Shawn was the one watching the kids then I could give myself more wine than I normally drink. I have been making myself drunk lately but now I can't do it.

I sigh looking at my drink and thinking. Then it was I interrupted but Hayden screaming,

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" I turn to face them and I soon as I saw the look on both their faces I immediately became concerned.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Kaya tell him." He says.

"Tell me what?" I asked growing more concerned. Kaya just shakes her head no.

"Kaya please tell daddy!" I became worried and I look at Kaya.

"Sweetie please tell me. If it's important-"

"The bad woman hits papa!"

I thought I was going to faint right there.

"W-what?"

"She slaps him and hits him and throws things. And two guys were hitting him. I have a video." She takes out a phone from literally inside her dress. Then she shows me the video.

Tears blind my vision and anger fill my heart. No scratch that. Fury surrounded my heart.

"Where are they going?" I asked trying not to scream.

"Something like... Oh-her-ship." No. No that can't. She wants Shawn to give her ownership on all his things?! "And here's a letter he told me to give to you." I open it and my stomach churns.

I'm so sorry Cameron. What I did to you. But Rosie came by with two guys who beated me. I didn't want you in that mess. And now she is going to take my things and earnings. And she wants to move far away. With me. I can't believe I'm doing this to you but please protect and care for Kaya. Don't let her know I might not be coming back. I don't her or you or Hayden to get hurt. I love them. I love you. So much it's killing me. I wish I can see your smile one last time.

I threw the glass into the sink and got up. I call up one person to meet me at Shawn's house in ten minutes.

"Come on kids were going to papa's house." I say grabbing my keys. No way I'm letting this happen.

I arrive at Shawn's house and I noticed the locks are different.

"The bad woman changed it."

"It's not problem." I say. And with my strength and anger I kick open the door. And when I got in my heart broke.

A broken table, dents in walls, and just mess all over the floor. I go into the kitchen and I see a broken wine bottle.

"Cameron?" I hear her call my name.

"Oh thank god Aaliyah." I ran to her and hugged her.

"What happened to my brother's house?" Tears are now flowing out.

"His bitch of a ex girlfriend is abusing him."

"Oh my God." She covers her mouth in shock. But then anger is shown in her face.

"We need to be at the courthouse. She's forcing him to give her ownership of all that is his."

"Let's get that bitch." I nod.

We both got in the car with Hayden and Kaya and we drive fast to the courthouse. It was a forty minutes drive but I have to get there. But I have to drop off Hayden and Kaya because this could be ugly. I drop them off at Shawn's parents house and explained the situation. They were shocked and heartbroken but I told them I'll do something about It.

And I will.

I pass many stop signs and stoplights. And when I finally reach the court house I see Shawn's car in the parking lot and they were getting out.

Me and Aaliyah ran out the car and Aaliyah jumps on Rosie and beats the fuck out of her fucking face. And I look at one of the guys who choked Shawn in the video and ran at him and tackled him to the ground and repeatedly punched his face.

Another guy tried to get me off but I turn to see Shawn grabbing him by the neck and screamed as he picked him up and slammed him to the ground.

A little while afterwards it didn't last forever. We are literally in front of a courthouse. Five police men and two policewomen come to break us up. And when we all got up. I laughed. Rosie and the two guys looked pretty messed up. Like they survived a plane crash.

And we were jailed.

>>>
Point is if you know domestic violence is happening to someone you know... Beat the fuck out of the abuser. But in all seriousness, find them (victim) help.