Chapter Seven

Shawns POV

"I like you too." I see his cheeks flushing. "I just wish you should've have said that sooner." I say chuckling again.

"I- uh. I didn't know. But it's okay if you like Rosie too I can back off if you want." He says which kind of hurted me.

"No. Its fine. Lets just go on with our day okay?" I say grabbing his hand. He smiles at me and nods.

Now what to do. I never thought he would feel the same way about me like the way I do for him. I like Rosie but not as much as Cameron. I want to tell her but I don't know how she will take it. But I want to tell her. I mean she asked me out a couple days ago so its nothing major.

I want to be with Cameron. He reminds me so much about Penelope. And Cameron just makes me want to smile the moment I see him.

"What are you smiling at?" Cameron asked. We are sitting on the porch in the backyard watching the kids play. Well more like me admiring his features.

"Something amazing. Someone who makes me happy." He smiles and puts his head down.

"You have a girlfriend who makes you happy." I almost wanted to laugh.

"You make me more happy." He turns to me with lit eyes.

"I do?"

"You do."

Now I have to tell Rosie before anything goes to far. I want to be with this man.

It's getting late and Cameron has to leave. Hayden yawned like three times already.

"Well see ya Shawn." Cameron says hugging me. I hugged him back gently but yet tightly.

"See ya tomorrow afternoon right?" I say.

"I mean if Ros-" I give him a quick peck on the cheek and he nods and blushes.

"See you tomorrow afternoon." I say smiling.

The next morning.

"Hey Baby Shawn!" Rosie says. I slightly smile but I told her,

"Can we talk outside?" I say because Maya is still sleeping. She looks confused but nodded.

We both went outside and sat on the bench that's in our front porch.

"What is it Shawn? Are you okay?" She asks. I take a deep breathe and say it.

"I think I'm in love with Cameron." I say. And as soon as I turned to see her reaction it looked deadly.

She got up and slapped me.

"So you're breaking up with me?" She said very harshly. I rub my cheek and can feel a bit of blood. I am surprised she would do this!

"Cameron always had my heart. But he told me he liked me and I have always wanted to be with him. And also I guess I thought I knew you." She slapped me again and I clench my fists.

"You'll regret it!" she yells.

"Leave." She leaves furiously as I get inside and went to the bathroom.

"Jesus." I thought to myself. A cut and a slightly colored bruise. I can't let Cameron see this.

I try to contain my groans from the stinging pain so I don't wake up Kaya. After an hour later I finally got it covered up. Just got to make sure it doesn't get wet.

It's almost one and Cameron might be coming any minute now. So I prepare a quick lunch with Kaya. We made some good sandwiches and just in time after we finished Cameron is knocking on the front door.

"Hey Shawn." Cameron says smiling shyly.

"Hey. Come in." I say chuckling. "You already know the drill."

We went into the kitchen and Kaya jumps in excitement as she sees Hayden. And he does the same thing. That's soo cute.

"So um it's only you guys?" I immediately shuddered. The way Rosie looked at me and hitted me.

"Um yeah. Just us four." I say trying to recover.

"Are you alright?" He asked concerned.

"I'm fine no worries." I say smiling.
"I broke up with Rosie." I say.