Chapter Nine

Two days later

I'm going to surprise Cameron.

I fix up a really good meal and try to make it look romantic. It took some time but I know it will be worth it.

I text Cameron. I sent a simple come over. I can't wait to see the look on his face!

A while later I hear a knock on the door. I know it's Cameron but when I saw who it was it wasn't him.

"Let's try this again." Rosie has two guys with her. I get really scared and Kaya comes down.

"Kaya stay upstairs." I say sternly. She knows anytime I talk sternly She knows She has to listen. I turn to Rosie with fear.

"Now you are going to put this ring back on and you will marry me. Or else your little property will be rearranged. Got it?" The guys have a bat behind them. I swallow hard and nod. "Good. Now men. Please bring my stuff."

"What are you doing?" I asked clenching my fist.

"I'm moving in. So you don't do anything stupid. Also if you call the police, You'll regret ever doing so."

All I could do was stand there hopeless. I got a message back and it was Cameron.

- Sorry. Kind of busy. Maybe all week

I sigh in relief because I don't want him getting hurt. But also I'm hurt. I can't tell him my feelings like this. Not now.

All of Rosie's things were in my house. I can't let her do this. But what can I do?

"Okay now that I'm all settle- ooh a romantic dinner?" I glare at her with pure anger. "How sweet." She literally throws all the food and plates and candles off the table. My heart breaks. I spent three hours fixing that. And I'm punched in the face.

I fall to the floor being caught off guard.

"What the fuck is your problem?!" I yelled. She kicks my stomach with her high heels.

"I'm hungry. Make me something." I get up and glare at her.

"You can make it yourself." I spat angrily.

"Okay. Good for me." And she takes food out of my refrigerator and sits on the couch. "Wedding is in three weeks. You blow it off. It'll be the last thing you do."

I weakly go upstairs and stay in Kaya's room. I cuddle against her on her bed. And I do something that breaks my heart.

* Hey Cameron. Don't come over. In fact don't ever come near my house.

And I faint.

Cameron's POV

: Hey Cameron. Don't come over. In fact don't ever come near my house.

My heart broke. Why would he say this.  After sending him a load of messages he doesn't reply back.

"Daddy? When are we going to Papa's house?" I chest heavied.

"Papa's?" I asked.

"Yeah! He's like another best dad in the world like you! But Kaya calls him Papa so I will too!"

Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry.

"That's cute! But Shawn is busy right now. Maybe tomorrow."

"Aw! Okaaay." He says pouting then smiling.

He walks away and I break down in my room. So what? Everything we did? All nothing now?

>>>

I don't know if y'all want this type of story plot but this is completely different than the original because I lost my damn notebook with all the plots and ideas. I didn't mention it before because I thought I remebered some of it. Clearly I didn't. So it might be short chapters until I find it.