Chapter Twelve

"Cameron I'm so sorry." Shawn says. I look at him at his cell across from mine.

"For what?" I said confused.

"That I-" He was interrupted by a guard.

"All of you are free to go. We saw the video evidence of domestic violence so Rosie and the two men will be jailed for three years and will be restricted to travel." I smiled.

"Good! Now we can-"

"But!" He said interrupting me. "You two... Cameron Dallas. Shawn Mendes. You both have to leave the state. Because you... Beated the living out of them. As for you Aaliyah Mendes, I see that you came here for only a two month visit. You have to go back home and you will be restricted to visit here." She laughs and looks at me and turns to Shawn.

"Could be worse."

We have to move? But how? Where to?

We were released from our cells and as soon I as got out, because I was the last, Shawn grabbed me by the shirt and kissed me.

He's kissing me?! I kiss back and I spill all my feelings into the kiss and Shawn does too.

Once we broke the kiss he looks into my eyes.

"I'm sorry. I want to wake up with you and our kids. I want us to be an actual family. Together. Why don't you live with me and Kaya? We actually have another house in the next state." I smiled so wide and nodded so hard I probably look like an idiot.

"Hell yeah!"

We followed the gaurd outside and we met up with our kids and Shawn's parents.

"Daddy!"

"Papa!"

Our kids comes to us and hugs us.

"Are you okay papa?" Kaya asks Shawn.

"I'm fine cupcake but we have to move to a different house." He said touch her hair.

"We're going with daddy right?" My eyes widen in shock and Shawn turns to me with bright red cheeks. I mean I don't know why we are shocked.

"Yeah daddy! Can we live with papa?" Hayden says.

Me and Shawn burst out laughing!

"Of course Hayden!" I say picking him up.

"We are all going to live together." Shawn says. I look at him and nod.

We are a family and nothing can change that.

>>>

Short chapter but you get the point. I'm actually deciding to make this a short story. Next chapter might be the last one and maybe an epilogue after that.

I kind of lost a bunch of ideas with this story so maybe sooner or later I'll edit it and republish it. Maybe not but anyways Im thinking about doing stories with Cameron and Shawn separately. Also thinking about publishing two short shameron stories that is in a high school setting because I only have one shameron story with a school setting.

Anyways if you read this far in this crappy chapter thanks for reading, voting, commenting, and keeping up with this unplanned story. I love you guys. Never thought I would have so many votes and reads.