Chapter Eight

Cameron's POV

He broke up with her? I feel my lips start to form a smile. But then again i feel bad. Shawn did it for me.

"How did she take it?" And I could've sworn he was about to clench his hands.

"Um well she didn't take it lightly." He said laughing. But it sounds weird.

"What did she do?" I asked concerned.

"She yelled and..." He continues talking until I noticed a smudge on his face. Shawn wears make up? I was about to laugh because I honestly find it cute.

He continues talking as a smiled and I reached to his cheek to fix the smudge until he hisses and gets up. I got up and  I see a fading cut. I look at my thumb and it's something brown mixed which is make up with blood.

"She hit you?!" I say angrily. How can anyone hurt this guy?! Shawn is Shawn! I tear up.

"I'm fine! It's okay." He says smiling. I look down at Kaya and she looks scared.

"Papa? Are you hurt?" She asks.

"No of course not. I'm okay sweetie. I promise." He says pinching her cheeks.

I smiled at Kaya to reassure her. But after a minute I grabbed Shawn's hand and went up to the bathroom and I see a bunch of brown liquid in the trash.

"You were trying to hide it?" I asked him. "What did she do?" I asked tearing up.

"She slapped me really hard. But I'm okay." Shawn says. I grab him towards me to hug him tightly.

"I'm sorry Shawn. This is my fault." He hugs me tighter.

"No it's not. I'm glad I did it though. If she was like this then who knows what could've happened in the future." He said calmly.

Eventually we let go of each other. Mostly because Shawn was hugging me too hard. That strong freak.

"Let's go downstairs." I said. He nods and we get out and went to our kids.

We finished our meal until Hayden asks,

"Can we stay here forever daddy? I like this house." I smiled. I do too.

"I'm sorry kiddo. We don't even have our clothes." I say.

"Papa? You can share some clothes with him." I look at these children with a raised eyebrow. Shawn laughs.

"If he wants to." Shawn says grinning at me. I blush and laugh.

"Daddy please!" I smiled.

"Okay okay." I say. Hayden and Kaya cheered as I look at Shawn a bit embarrassed.

It became night time and I can feel butterflies in my stomach. Then went away as the kids jumped into Shawn's bed. I don't think I can contain myself if it was only me and Shawn.

"Okay kids stop jumping and let's get cuddled up." Shawn says. I smile as he smiles at me and our kids.

And just like the camping trip it was Shawn, Kaya, Hayden, and me. With me and Shawn putting an arm on each other hovering over our kids.

"Goodnight You three. Love you." Shawn says. I smiled really wide.

"Me too!" Kaya and Hayden yells.

"I love all of you." I say.

Best moment of my life.