Chapter Ten

A week later.

"You know what I want?" Rosie asks. I don't respond. "I want ownership in everything you own." My eyes widen and I get angry.

"You're not getting shit." I say with nothing but pure hatred in those words. She throws the wine bottle that was supposed to be for Cameron at me. I dodge it but I can't do anything. If I hit her than I will be the one getting arrested and Kaya will be taken away and she can take all my belongings. And I can't risk that.

"Well I guess I have to call in the guys."

"Don't." She takes off her phone and I get angry and filled with fear.

"That punk not complying?" A man said from the phone. I gulp.

"Ummm..." I close my eyes and my heart shatters. If it hasn't already.

"Fine."

"Yeah He is. I'm just calling to tell you that you'll be coming with us today."

"I'm taking Kaya to Cameron. I'm not letting my daughter stay here alone."

"I could care less. But we are moving out to somewhere far away."

I slowly dress up Kaya and cried as I was doing it. Only a week has passed and I will have to be forced to sharing my earnings and belongings to Rosie.

"Kaya. What ever you do give this to Cameron." I say pleading and putting a folded note in her pocket. She nods and puts her head down. "I love you okay?" She hugs me and I hug her back.

I need help. But who can help me? Who will even trust me? A woman abusing a famous man. Yeah like anyone would buy that.

There's a knock on the door and it was the two guys.

"Don't forget your id and social security card." I just glare at her and then one of the guys have their hand around my neck.

"Papa!!" I hear Kaya scream.

"Hey idiot! Didn't you hear?" I grab his hand away and punched his throat but the other guy kicks my leg and punches my face. Then Kaya comes to protect me but I grab her behind me.

"Don't forget your documents too." Rosie says. I spit out blood and wipe my lips.

"I have them." I say clenching my teeth.

"Good. Now lets go." I forcefully grabbed by the shirt and I keep Kaya very close to me. I sit in the back with her and grab her hand really tight. But not too hard.

After ten minutes has passed, we arrive at Cameron's house. Actually farther so Cameron doesn't see Rosie. I get out with Kaya and well to his front door. I knock a couple times. And as soon as I saw the face I have wanted to wake up to, I thought I was about to burst out in tears.

"Hey Cameron. Can you please watch Kaya? I'll pay you." I say begging he will say yes.

"Sure I would love to. And you don't have to pay. We are family remember?" He says with a small frown. I frown back. "What happened to your lip and cheek?" He asks concerned.

"I fell down the downstairs." I say laughing. But he wasn't.

"I'll see you later." I say. He nods and closes the door.

At least I know Kaya will be safe with Cameron. This might actually be the last time I see them.