Losses

Rat Man was killed by Thomas for holding a gun to Newt's head reminding Thomas that he killed Newt.

Thomas was killed by Gally because Gally hates Thomas.

Harriett was killed by Brutus the crank, nuf said.

Gally was killed my Minho and Newt for killing Thomas.
For full account see the bottom.

Minho
¤Newt
¤Alby
¤Jeff
¤Clint
¤Teresa
¤Ben
¤Brenda
¤Chuck
¤The old man in the Scorch
¤The person on the cealing
¤Ava Paige
¤Jeorge
¤Brutus
¤Sonya

Rat Man had set a trap. He kidnapped Newt to kill Thomas. When Thomas came to rescue Newt, Rat Man would kill Thomas and let Newt go to be killed later, for brain patterns of course. Thomas, sencing the trap, shot Rat Man in the head from the safty of a tall tree. He and Newt ran off to find Minho. Gally found the Ivy trio hiding in the trees. He climed a tree and surprised them. Then he grabbed Thomas by the back of the shirt and broke his neck. The Gally threw Thomas out of the tree to make it look like an accident. Gally silently snuck away. Harriett and Sonya were stalking the Ivy trio. They saw Thomas fall from the tree, Gally sneaking away. Harriett desided to tell Newt and Minho what happend. "Hey, Gally killed Thomas. He's getting away." Then Minho stabbed Gally in the back with a long knife. Burtis heard Harriett yelling. He came up behind her, putting a bag over het head. Then he punched her until she stopped screaming. A very Crank-like way to kill someone.
Comment your LEAST favorite characters.