Senior Year/ Last Chapter

Since 8th grade, I've made the Trio follow me through a normal school day. Well, I'm a Senior this year. I'm also not as into The Maze Runner like I was back in 6-9th (yeah, yeah, I know) grade. I just want to say, thank you so very much for reading this. I really improved my writing skills with this book. I loved writing on this book but I don't have any inspiration for it. I'm sad that I've fallen out of love with my favorite book series and the first thing to get me into fandoms, but it helped me grow as a writer. Thank you so much for reading and enjoy the last chapter to ever be published in this book.    :)   :(   :)

~My House~
Me: Come on guys, we have to get to school early.

Newt: You live ten bloody minutes away. It's 7:20. What's the rush?

Me: The school offers free breakfast and I want to get there before all the elementary kids.

Thomas: Free food? I'm in.

Minho: Of course you are, Shank.

~At School~
A: Wow, we're wearing the same shirt.

Me: Wow. I mean, it's not like we were told to wear this shirt today or anything.

A: I know. What a coincidence.

Me: I'm gonna go to breakfast.

A: Okay. See you later. Don't get lost.

Me: I'll try. You know I get lost easily.

A: I know. The halls are so confusing.

Me: Yeah they are. *leaves*

Thomas: Who was that?

Me: That's A. I've had the same schedule as him since 9th grade.

Minho: I thought he was called something different in other chapters?

Me: He was. I don't feel like going back and reading to find what I called him before, so everyone will be called by the first letter or letters of their first name.

Thomas: Do we get free food now?

Me: Yes, you get free food now.

Thomas: Yay!

Minho: You know that-

Me: This is the last chapter. If you wanted to correct me on being out of character, you should have done that 180 chapters ago.

Newt: Just get on with the story. No one really cares.

Thomas:*pileing muffins onto his tray*

Minho: Do you think we should tell him he can only get one muffin?

Newt: He'll be fine. Maegan will just let it slide because of writer magic.

Me: I know this chapter is breaking the fourth wall by existing, but can you not break the fourth wall. It makes me seem like the 12 year old fan fic writer I was when I started this.

Newt: Sorry.

Minho: Yeah, I'm just glad I don't remember being 12.

Thomas: Why do people keep telling me I have to put my muffins back?

Newt:*sigh* Because you can only get one bloody muffin.

Thomas: That's dumb.

Minho: You're dumb.

~First Period: English~
Teacher: You have to take the WorkKeys tomorrow, so I'm going to let you do some practice worksheets. *passes worksheets out*

Thomas: Hey, this question is about building a maze.

Minho: You'd know all about that, wouldn't you Shank.