ToD

Me: writemyfanfiction says:
lol I have more dares for Newt and friends...
Minho: dare- fight Katniss, Four, Cal, and Mare. Mare and Cal together but everyone else seprate. Make reasons for each of them to fight you. (Steal Four's muffins or cake, etc.) Newt: dare- steal all Minho's hair gel and call him Papa Min Min and blame Thomas every time he asks for it. Thomas: truth- how much do you eat in a day and how are you not fat.

Minho's POV
"What the shuck SoccerBandBooks, usually you give a shucking intro."

"I didn't want to give an intro. Now go steal some muffins. Okay that sounded weird, but you know what I mean." She replied.

I walked around Dauntless compound. I finally found Four sitting with his shucking girlfriend. I walked up to him and slapped the muffin out of his hand. He glared at me and tried to eat Dauntless Cake. I grabbed the shucking plate and ran off.

When he caught up to me, I kicked out to knock his feet out from under him. He jumped back and tried to punch me. I ducked and he hit the wall behind me. I took off running. Then I relyzed that he had the advantage and I didn't know where I was going. I stopped running when I almost fell over a shucking cliff. Four caught up to me and tried to push me off the cliff. I turned so that his back was pressed into the railing instead of mine. I punched him in the face. He punched me, then kicked my legs out from under me. I did the same, lieing on the ground. We were at a stand off when SoccerBandBooks made me go to District 12.

When I got to District 12, I found Katniss ducking under the fence. I followed her. I had to get to her before she got her bow or she would shoot me. I ran ahead of her and snatched her bow. She pulled another one out of the log with the arrows. I tossed her bow back and ran as fast as I could so she wouldn't shucking kill me. Then I appeared in Bowl of Bones with the Lightning Girl and the Fire Prince.

Mare tried to electrocute me. But SoccerBandBooks let me keep my Swift power so she barely missed me. Then Cal nearly set me on fire. I ran away again. Cal created a fire wall in front of me. Mare shot me with a lightning bolt in the back.

No POV
Me: Newt, on with it

Newt's POV
I walked into Minho's room. Bloody heck he's a bloody slob. When I found all his bloody hair gel I went and hid it in Tommy's room. He's a bloody slob two. Later that day, Minho asked me about it.

"Hey, Newt." He said.

"What?" I asked.

"Where's my shucking hair gel?" He asked.

"Tommy took it." I said. "Papa Min Min"

"What did you call me?" He asked.

"Papa Min Min." I replied.

"Not in the mood." He said, walking away.

"Okay, Papa Min Min." I called after him.

No POV
Me: So Thomas, what all do you eat in a day?

Thomas:*wearing unicorn Halloween costume* Yesterday I ate: 3 pancakes, 2 muffins, and a bowl of Fruit Loops for breakfast. 2 ham sandwiches, 4 slices of pizza, chips, and cookies for lunch. Then I had 2 pieces of pizza, an apple, and pony animal crackers for dinner.

Me: How are you not fat?

Thomas: I don't know. Running.

Me: You might have a high metabolism.

Thomas: A what?

Me: Never mind. Truth or dare is still open. Thomas, qotc

Thomas: How did you come up with all that food?

Me: I combined all that Me, my sister, and my friend (not Makenzi or Emie a difderent friend) ate yesterday. Now, ask the readers a question dummy.

Thomas: What did you eat for breakfast the last time you ate breakfast.

Me: I at mini French Toast sticks that my mom covered in powered sugar. What did you eat?

Thomas:*opens mouth*

Me: I was addressing the readers.

Thomas:*closes mouth*

Me: Comment ToD, comment about Lizzy and Sonya, comment what you ate for breakfast. Only if you want to though. Bye.