Preferences

FYI I only do clean images and preferences. And I perfer writing AUs. My sister gave me the idea by saying she perfered chocolate ice cream (totaly unrelated, I know, just me amd my randomness).

How you met

Thomas
(Y/N)'s POV
I was the 'new kid' at school. A title I never thought would be used to describe me. Everything was fine until lunch. I had no where to sit and no one to sit with. Then a brown haired boy sat down next to me.

"I'm Thomas." He said.

"(Y/N)." I say.

Minho
(Y/N)'s POV
Today I have tryouts for the track team (Runners). I'm nervous because this will be my first year on the varsity team. Then an Asian boy asks my name.

"(Y/N).What's your name." I say putting my hand on my hip.

"Minho." He said.

Newt
(Y/N)'s POV
I can't believe I got a tour of my dream collage. They were only accepting a hundred people. I scan the group and my eyes linger on a blond boy. Then the next thing I know everyone is in groups of two. Excpt for me and the blond boy, then he walkes over to me.

"Name's Newt." He says, in a British accent, with a smirk.

"(Y/N)." I say.

Me:hope you like them. If you want an image or preference for any TMR character comment: who you want, what happens, and if it's happy or sad.

Newt: At least she's not doing bloody truths or dares anymore.

Me: Thanks Newt, I knew I was forgetting something. If you have any truths or dares comment those too. And if you want me to do a certain chapter (ex: YouTube, Wattpad, etc) comment. :)