Fandom Tag

Q: Current OTP?
A: Cecilos

Q: A pairing you didn't initially consider but someone changed your mind?
A: Drarry. NyxRising Industries Growing Pains of HP.

Q: A pairing you wish you shipped, but just can't?
A: Everlark. I perfer Everthorn and sometimes I wish I shipped Everlark because there isn't any content for Everthorn.

Q: What was the first thing you ever contributed to a fandom?
A: You're reading it.

Q: Have you ever added anything stupid/cranky/hilarious to your fandom? If so, what?
A: No?

Q: What's the longest you've ever been in a fandom? What fandom was it?
A: Harry Potter. 2012-14ish

Q: What was your first fandom?
A: The Maze Runner was the first thing I obsessed over.

Q: Do you perfer real-life TV shows or animated TV shows?
A: Real-life.

Q: Has any social media caused you to stop liking any fandoms, if so, which and why?
A: No.

Q: Name a fandom you didn't care/think about until you saw it all over a social media site?
A: Supernatural. Gifs. Everywhere.

Q: How do you feel about the other people in your current fandom(s)?
A: Everyone is pretty good. I think... I don't pay attention. I know PJO is very defensive. WTNV is small. Everything else is okay I guess.

Q: Your favorite fanartist/author gives you one request, what do you ask for?
A: I forgot who wrote Wonderwall (it's a NewtxOC fic and it's the best thing I've ever read), but I would ask for more updates on The Book of Brewt.

Q: A person who got you into a fandom and what fandom was it?
A: My friend Kaitlyn. Harry Potter and she tried to get me into Fall Out Boy, but that's a story for another time.

Q: Your favorite fandom (for the people, not the thing you fangirl over)?
A: The Maze Runner or Welcome to Night Vale. TMR because of you guys. WTNV because of how small it is and because there are no ship wars.

Q: Choose a song at random. What ship does it remind you of?
A: I'm a Mess by Ed Sheeran. Spike and Buffy

Q: Invent a random AU for any fandom.
A: TMR characters are in Night Vale. The Desert Other World/Desert Bluffs II is the Scorch.

Q: A ship you've abandoned and why?
A: Sherlolly. I kinda fell out of the Sherlock fandom.

Q: A pairing you ship that you don't think anyone else ships?
A: Everlark

Q: What's a headcanon you have?
A: People find out that Peter Parker is Spider-man during an active shooting.

Q: What are your favorite mlm/wlw ships?
A: Cecilos, Cecilos, and Cecilos.

Q: What are your favorite mlw (is this a real abbreviation?) ships?
A: Trenda, Hinny, and Romione

Q: Do you have any 3-way ships? If so, what?
A: I don't know what this means, so I'm going to go with no.

Q: 5 favorite characters from 5 different fandoms.
A: Newt (TMR), Lupin (HP), Carlos (WTNV), Prim (THG), and Dean (Supernatural)

Q: Three OTPs from three different fandoms?
A: Cecilos, Trenda, and Hinny

Q: A fandom you're in but have no ships from?
A: I can't think of any.

Q: What's a ship you want to ship pubicly but everone is hating on so you can't?
A: Everlark

I got the idea from... you guessed it... NyxRising Industries.  This isn't a real chapter, but oh well.