Sherlock

Thomas: We need help. There are evil scientists after us. They brain washed me into helping and took away our memories. They've killed most of my friends already. They trapped us in a maze filled with monsters.

Sherlock: Interesting. Evil scientists you say?

Thomas: Yeah

Watson: Evil scientists.

Thomas: Yeah. I'll get my friends

Minho and Newt:*come in*

Sherlock:*turns to Thomas* Smart but asks too many questions, you care about your friends and would do anything for them, you like to run. Was I wrong?

Thomas: No. But how did you know?

Sherlock: You said the scientists brain washed you so obviously you were of some value to them so you have to be smart. But they took your memories, since you're smart you probably ask questions. You said the scientists already killed most of your friends so that means you are probably really close to those who are still alive. Plus, you are wearing running shoes.

Thomas:*standing with his mouth open*

Newt: Close your mouth, Tommy.

Sherlock: You're the mature one, had a bad injury in the past probably related to the scientists and their monsters. Since you lost your memories I'm thinking depression. You want was is best for your friends without really thinking of yourself. Was I right?

Newt: How did you bloody do that

Sherlock: You favor your bad leg but they way you stand, you try to forget about it but can't so it's not psychomatic. You lost your memories and were trapped in a maze, depression. You told your friend to close his mouth and you obviously don't want to be here, but he does.

Minho: Shuck it, I'm leaving. This guy's more shucked in the head the WICKED scientists.

Sherlock: You like to run as well, very arrogant, sarsactic, you probably make jokes at inappropriate times, you care about your friends but have strong opinions yourself.

Minho:*doesn't say anything* *rolls eyes*

Sherlock: Running shoes. You fix your hair, but not way too extreme. What you said about the scientists, you hate them and will make jokes at their expence. You came here, but you said you won't stay. Did I get something wrong?

Minho: No, but listen shank. No more voodoo klunk. *to Thomas and Newt* How do we know this shank doesn't work for WICKED?

Thomas: We can't keep guessing. We trusted Brenda and Jorge.

Minho: They ended up working for WICKED!

Thomas: They helped us escape.

Minho: To a city filled with Cranks. To a city where we never saw Newt again!

Thomas: Newt is right there. It's worth a shot.

Minho: That warlock turned them all to rats.

Thomas: That was last chapter.

Newt: Stop buggin' fighting. You shanks are giving me a headache.

Minho and Thomas:*stop fighting because they remember Crank Palace*

Sherlock: Hmmm. Interesting.

Watson: H-How exactly

Sherlock: They both listen to him. Something happened in Denver. A disease probably because of the scientists. They either didn't have the disease or more likely were immune, he was not. The disease took place in the brain or saying he had a headache would have no affect.

Minho: This is what I was talking about. How does he get all that by eavesdropping?

Watson: I stopped trying to figure it out.

Sherlock: Give me 24 hours and WICKED won't bother you for the remainder of the chapter.

Minho: Shuck no, shank.

Newt: Maybe we should bloody think about it. He says he can help us.

Minho: In 24 shucking hours. Remember the dead shanks heanging from the ceiling? And the Cranks at the window? Phase 3?

Newt: Can we get back to you when we come to a bloody conclusion?

Sherlock: No.

Watson: He's kidding. We'll help you.

-At a Gathering-
Thomas, Minho, Newt, Gally, Brenda, Frypan, Jorge, Sonya, and Harriet:*at Gathering*

Newt: Tommy, what do you think?

Thomas: It was my idea in the first place. Yeah we should do it.

Newt: Minho?

Minho: No! They know too much to be trusted.

Newt: Gally?

Gally: Well, I hate to say this, but Minho's got a point.

Newt: Frypan?

Frypan: I-I think we should.

Newt: Brenda?

Brenda: I say we do it. As far as I know they don't work with WICKED.

Jorge: I go where Brenda goes.

Harriett: We should do it.

Sonya: I think so too. Brenda said he doesn't work for WICKED. Plus, you got your implants taken out by someone who used to work for WICKED.

Newt: I think we should do it. Sonya's right about Hans.

-Back at 221B Baker Street-
Ms. Hudson: Sherlock, is the bell still not working? These young men are here to see you.

Sherlock: Give me 24 hours.

Newt: We didn't even say anything.

Sherlock: You're here, so obviously you want help. I'll do it give me 24 hours.

Watson: Sherlock, what about the-

Sherlock: It will only take 24 hours Watson. I can do both.

Trio:*leaves*

-24 hours later-
Sherlock: They're behind bars. Watson called it Scientists with Flare. That cure by the way, didn't need your brain. The Bliss just needed fixed, which I did.

Watson: You're showing off.

Sherlock: I am a showoff.

Thomas: Do you have any of the new Bliss?

Sherlock: Yes. *hands Thomas sirenge of New Bliss*

Minho:*mutters something about hating Sherlock and how New Bliss will probably just kill people*

Newt:*take New Bliss*

Death Cure:*completely changes*

Did you shanks like that? It took me three days but I think this was the best draft. Newt is cured now!