Mortal meets Demigod (Part 1)

Okay hi! Anyways I have been reading a lot mortal meets demigods books. Well I have, since the beginning of time. I want try my version! But it might not fit your way! Please enjoy!

Disclaimer: Percy Jackson does not belong to me, but to Rick Riordan! Plus why do people do disclaimers? People are already know who the stories belong to.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Khalessi Light

Some things are nice while other things are not. Hi I'm Khalessi Light, with red hair and blue eyes. I go to Goode High, I'm just a normal kid, with many great friends, and a major crush. People might think that it's Percy Jackson, since he's one of my many awesome friends. I just blush randomly when I'm around people, but I do have a crush on my best friend in the world, Griffin Anderson we've known each other since birth!  With his platinum blonde hair, and icy blue eyes. Now in our senior year, with prom coming up. I'm just wondering what's going with Percy? He kept staring at this photo on his locker wall, with a girl who has blonde princess curls, with stormy grey eyes. Then one day suddenly he becomes happy when he came to our little group. We pressingly tell us what's going on. He just dreamily sighed.

"My girlfriend is coming today with my friends!" He told us. "Want to meet them?"

We told him yes!

~~Time skip to the last class~~

I'm waiting for the last bell to rang, as I'm finishing my notes for the test next week. Just as I planned the bell rang by 10 seconds after I finish packing to go to the lawn, where I will meet Percy's friends, just I was going out.

I saw a van, with people are mostly everywhere within the van's area. I saw a boy with blond hair with electric blue eyes and scar on the top of his lip, with a SQPR written across above there is a eagle and I counted about 12 marks on his foreman, with his arm around the shoulders of a girl with a Native American accent with cocoa skin and choppy chocolate brown hair in braid, with a feather on the top and kaleidoscopes eyes. Then an African-American girl, with eyes that shine gold as a gold bar, and curly dark hair, with the skin of milk chocolate where her shoulders were surrounded by a Chinese man, with a buzz cut with eyes of black. Then I saw a curl black hair, boy with eyes of chocolate, with his fingers intertwined with a girl with auburn hair, and eyes of caramel. Finally a girl with blonde princess curls and storm grey eyes. Wait that's the girl Percy's picture! I heard yelling, and saw my friends.

"Over here Khalessi! We're here for Percy to show up!" Drew said, (Not Drew Tanka) I went over, just saw Percy running to the girl with princess curls and calling her 'Wise girl?' Then he brought the people from the van, over to us.

"Hey guys! These are my friends. This Jason, with Piper, then Hazel and Frank, Leo with Calypso. Then my girlfriend, Annabeth!" He tells us.

They tells us some crazy stories, how Jason got his lip scar by eating a stapler. We tell some of our stories, like one time that I tripped fell into Griffin's arms.

We just kept talking, until I overhear Piper whispered "Any minute now." I was confused.

Until Griffin turned to me and say "Hey Khalessi would you go to prom with me?" I immediately say yes!

That prom was the best night of my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much for reading this, I hope you enjoy this as I much as I was writing it. Again thank you so much! Bye! I will make more mortal meets demigods chapters.