Rant #3

Okay, this rant is sort of close to home. This part of the rant is about Fairy Tail. If you don't know what that is. Check it out. What are we talking about again? Oh right, this part is about Fairy Tail ships. If you haven't watch the anime or read the manga or both it, then skip this part and scroll to the part where it says that 'NEXT TOPIC'

Okay first thing first. How in the hell do people don't SHIP NaLu? Is it because they ship NaLi, or they ship Natsu or Lucy with themselves. That actually happen once. Or is it something else? If you don't know how to ship NaLu, let me break it down for ya. This may or not change your opinion.

First of all. How do you not see their relationship with each other? Seriously I mean it. Do you not see their relationship? Lucy got stubbornness from Natsu. While Natsu doesn't go into battle head on, like he first always go into the danger risking himself. Right now he first protects the ones he loves.

Second. The moments that are obviously out there. In episode 150, Natsu was worry for Lucy. He keeps looking for her. He always go into her house, just to hang. Lucy wanted to see where Natsu and Happy live, she follows them. SHE EVEN CLEANS UP THE HOUSE FOR THEM. When she comes back to her own home, they're on the side of the bed, snoozing away.

In chapter 471, Lucy stayed with Natsu while he's in a coma. Spoiler alert. Read the manga if you want to know more.

Chapter 4something. I'm too lazy to find it. Natsu literally went on a rampage, when he founds that Lucy is 'dead'. To my people who ships NaLu, we can be friends. Don't worry Lucy is still alive.

So no, I don't know why in your little mind, don't ship NaLu. Even though you have your own opinion, this kind of Opinion is Baka. I have many more, why I ship NaLu.

Okay next ship: Gruvia.

Why won't people ship this. They lived together for a long time. Gray went on a subtle rampage, when he found that Juvia is 'dead'. Again she's still alive. Sure she's stalker, Gray loves her. I don't get why people think that Gruvia is a comedy ship. How about I talk some sense into you. With my fists.

Back on the topic. Juvia helped Gray through a rough time. When Gray's dad, back then died. It's like NaLu. You don't see their relationship growing. I can't explain much through words. You have to see this amazing ship with your own two little eyes. (I'm Asian, and I meant that comment not to be a racist joke. Sorry)

NEXT TOPIC

How figure out a story: tinnyhi's edition.

You usually use ideas from your dreams, or inspire by reading books, fanfics, animes, mangas, and your own life.

I'm currently have four stories on my plate. If you have read my discontinue thing on one of my books. You would know which stories I'm doing, and which file they're in. If you don't know, here it is.

Demigod Tails: Percy Jackson and Fairy Tail Crossover. File: Typing up. (Typing up on Google docs, and copying and pasting onto Wattpad. Need to to type up Chapter 6 to Chapter 10)

Problems: Based on true events on my life. File: Writing

Sabertooth: Fairy Tail. About Sabertooth. Or Mermaid Heel. It depends. File: Later (I will do it later)

Do I love you?: Fairy Tail. RoWen. File: Thinking.

So that's it for my rant today. See you in this world again.