Rant #2

First things first. Okay so basically this has happen to me twice. I don't want to talk about the topic, or the people involved in it. So I write this comment, and I know I was wrong in the comment. Then later I forget about it. Then some douche just replies to it. Yeah I'm talking about you. If you ever see my username which is tinnyhi, if it was from a week ago or more. DO NOT REPLY TO IT! I REPEAT, DO NOT REPLY TO IT! It just makes me feel guilty, and then I try to come up with some stupid excuse on how I forget about it. To the people or person, who did that reply. Don't think about that I'm tattle telling you, or you accuse me of tattle telling. Or some thing else. Do not comment about it, and also to the people who can write Chinese, I do Traditional.

That was a random fact about me.

While we're on the topic about Wattpad.

Please keep your stories original or tried to.

There is numerous original books. Heck I even wanted to read a daughter of Artemis fanfic. It looks really good to read, but to my belief. I don't read it, sorry.

I don't know if I did this already in my previous chapter. Here's a basic storyline, for me. You can have your story line in the comments

The main character is usually a girl or boy (it depends) they found out that they're this super power thing, and they do thus adventure, and fall in love, and save the world.

Did that in a run on sentence. BOOM!

Many stories have this kind of plot, but they add some twists to it. That makes it more interesting! It always excites me when I read them.