Mortal Meets Demigods (Part 2)

No Mist

Spring Cates

I'm a daughter of Demeter, with auburn hair and green eyes. Ever since Hecate lost her control over the mist somehow. It was during the time I go to school. In Carmel High School (real school) there's this guy named Jack Wodka, kept claiming he's the son of Zeus, but I just snorted. There's never a child of Zeus except Thalia and Jason. I felt something was wrong, I don't know what.

The next day was something you call interesting, I was walking to my locker in the morning before class starts, Jack just came storming and push me into the lockers, I was sure that I saw black spots.

"Why won't you bow to me!" He yelled spiting into my face. "I'm the mighty son of Zeus!"

I just snorted. "If you are the son of Zeus, then you know how bring forth lighting!" I yelled back. He hesitated, but he brought his hand up to the sky, and bring it back down. Nothing happen I smirked. He turn to me.

"You done something, give me back my power!" He yelled at me. I smirked.

"If I have done something I would a daughter of Hecate." I couldn't take it anymore. "I'm a daughter of Demeter, goddess of agriculture!"

People just kept staring, and then laughed! At least I can keep my secret. I just had a normal day until these centaurs came storming the classroom.

"Hey are you guys the Party Ponies?" I asked, but they just growled. I started grow vines out of the windows, so I won't damage the school, but the ground too far away for the vines, so instead I command the tree's branches, and grab the students and teacher out of here, so I grab thick vines out of the ground to wrap the centaurs, so I quickly end them. I grab my dagger, out of my pocket, and end them in one slash per each. They just turned into dust, from my training just I was excepting. I turned around to leave, so I go to camp.

But no. "Impossible!" Someone yelled, which happens to be one of my few friends Claire. "No way, your not a demigod!"

"But I am, this is who I am. Well thanks for the education, but I must leave. Goodbye." I did a little wave, and just came to the van, like they predicted the future.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading!