Trapped! (mature?)

A/N: how would you like to see this in your house? This is a true story..it happened to me on my birthday none the less...Happy Birthday to me. Some facts, just in case you didn't know, but wolf spiders can get very large and can show aggression when provoked...they also make a sound that some say sounds like a growl if you listen closely enough ( honestly whos going to put their ear to a spider to see if it growls). Wolf spiders can get up to nearly 1.25 inches in body alone (not including legs)..sometimes they are confused to be tarantulas (gives you a better idea on how big this sucker is). They are not venomous but they still bite if provoked so word of advice don't anger it, it may get pissy and attack. Now onto our story...have a nice day and good dreaming :)  

                                                                                                My Hero

                                                                                                My Hero

It had been a long day for Aidan Turner on the set of The Hobbit...first thing that occurred was the rain storm that blew in right before dawn as he was having to make his way to the make-up tent that was set up for them all to get ready for shoots. Then there was the make-up malfunctions that kept happening because of said rain making everything damp...prosthetics wouldn't stay on...make-up was running...and the dwarven wig he was wearing smelled like a wet sheep that had died on his head. If none of this was enough to make him wish to call it a day so he could curl up with a good book or snuggle with his girlfriend ,( Y/N), in front of the television watching some mind numbing movie. He had to endure endless re-shooting of scenes that never seemed to be right on each take...it made him want to go and beat his head into the wall as his frustration grew in leaps and bounds. Finally, after what felt like an eternity, the scenes that involved him were done and he was allowed to go back to his trailer for the evening and to relax while poor (Y/N) was still stuck on set doing countless takes herself....probably ready to rip her hair out in frustration. It wasn't that everyone was screwing up their lines or anything it just was the director, Peter, saw a certain facial expression that he liked and made everyone redo the scene so it could be added instead of what was originally there. Aidan laid down on his small couch to get off of his sore feet from those ridiculously heavy boots they were required ...sighing in relief as he felt his body relax into the softness of the cushions...he closed his eyes briefly hoping to still the pounding ache in his head.

There was a thunderous boom outside that shook the trailer and made Aidan nearly jump out of his skin as he almost fell off the couch that it seemed he had fallen asleep on within moments of laying down on it. Another boom sounded outside his temporary home startling him once again as he laid there in the darkness...peering over at the clock on the wall he saw it had been only an hour since he laid down. He slowly sat up and rubbed his face to clear the vestiges of sleep upon it...once he thought he was awake enough he let out a gusty sigh as he stood up to get himself a drink from the kitchen since his throat was dry. Aidan took a step towards the kitchen when his eyes were drawn to something moving on the floor as it darted between his feet...he froze and blindly reached his hand out to turn on the lamp next to him...what he saw made his blood run cold. There not even 5 feet from his body was the largest spider he had ever seen...it was all brown, hairy, and menacing looking and it was staring at him. Memories of a talk him and (Y/N) had a few weeks back while they were watching something on one of those nature shows about spiders came to mind in that moment.