Fili/Kili - look before you leap (PG)#2

The warm summer sun shone down on the glade that laid hidden in the forest of Thorins Halls in Ered Luin with the sounds of the forest filling the summer air. Suddenly a shriek was heard breaking the tranquil peace as three dwarves ran towards the waterfall that fell into the large pond within the glade.

" Whoo-hoo! Yeah! " they all shouted as they neared the cool waters that cascaded on rocks below forming a pool of cooling water that could battle the summer heat that was upon the land, laughing as they stopped by the edge.

" Come on (Y/N)..lets get in." shucking your shoes off you test the waters seeing how cool it was..then turning around you look at the dark haired dwarf who was to your right and smiled.

"Okay Kili." you turn to look at the other dwarf with yall who was smiling at the beautiful scene before yall. "Fili? You coming in to?"

"Of course." he laughed as he started to strip off his shirt with Kili and you following suit..mostly. Being as the only girl you kept your undertop on but like them you stripped down to your under shorts , throwing the rest of your clothes on the pile with thiers. You see both boys run and jump into the water splashing water everywhere around them..soaking you before you even get into the water. Wiping your face as you all laugh loudly with water dripping from your (H/C) hair you jump in beside them. There was splashing , shrieking, and water flying in every direction as yall played like children ..not your ages. Fili was the oldest..78 to yours and Kilis 73..but on this day it was as if you three were dwarflings of barely 20.

As you and Kili were having a water fight..dunking and splashing each other you noticed Fili getting out to climb up on a rock that was perched a little ways above the pool. He stood there with a mischievious look in his eyes crouching a little as he readied to jump off into the water near yall. He backed his butt up a little shaking it as he gauged the distance..not noticing the snake that was sunning itself on the rocks behind him. It on the other hand noticed him and as he shook his behind it followed back and forth watching this dwarf that invaded its spot..getting more and more pissed. Fili stepped back for a second about to lunge off the rock when suddenly there was a peircing pain in his left sided rump cheek and he fell off the rock into a belly flop down onto the waters surface screaming in pain.

You and Kili laughed but soon realized he was hurt bad because he was groaning in pain as he crawled to the edge of the pond...both of you swam over to him quickly with Kili beating you there and grabbed Fili into his arms helping him up out of the water.

"Fili! Whats wrong!" Kili shouted looking at his brother who was gasping in agony.

"Ive been bit...Agghhh.. Kili it burns" You finaly make it up next to him hearing him say " snake got me". Kilis face filled with horror as tears began to form in his eyes.

"(Y/N) ..what are we going to do?" he looks at you with his scared eyes as panic starts to set in." I cant lose him..please help him." looking at you with pleading eyes..hoping you knew what to do since you were older by a few months..like that made a differance..really? You see Fili looking at you gritting his teeth as the poison moved thru his system and you thought of something absurd.

"I have an idea..uhhh..the poison needs to be sucked out." You look down while saying this but steal a glance at both of them seeing dumbfoundment on both their faces and you quickly look back down." So where's this bite at?" You stare at Fili waiting for an answer as his face gets redder by the moment ..you had a bad feeling about this but you were commited to this idea.

"Well.." he coughed and blushed while trying to not meet your eyes." You see..well..its..uhmmm. Its my ... my...ITS MY BUTT!" He hollers out as he looks away mortified. Your face becomes equal to his now..on fire..looking over at Kili you see his face become alarmed as he starts shaking his head.

"Kili?" He shakes his head even more..you really had a bad feeling about this." Come on Kili..you gotta do it. We need to get the poison out..so come on"

"No..no.no..it..i..I.." he stutters and you can see him thinking really hard for a moment then his face lit up suddenly..hells bells..defiately not a good feeling coming on." I need to hold him down..this is going to hurt and I'm stronger than you..so you must do it (Y/N)." You knew it..just knew it...bad idea..at that moment Fili groaned again in pain and you knew something had to be done..soon.

"Ok..flip over.." you sigh heavily as you both help flip Fili over onto his stomach..presenting the spot of injured area..slowly Fili eases his pants down exposing the bite for the extraction process while turning even redder than before..you didn't even know that was possible." Before I do this guys..this doesn't get out to anyone..got it? Our secret now and forever..understand?" They both readily agreed. You look down seeing how inflamed the area was and taking a deep breath you lean down..placing your hand on the small of his back and the other on his leg to support yourself as Kili holds Fili down.

Slowly you place your mouth over the bite and start gently sucking at it ..tasting the poison laced blood in your mouth..stopping to lean over to the side spitting it out and then continuing the process over again. At first you hear him groan in pain as you are sucking on the inflamed tender spot..but eventually you notice the sound changing just a little bit and his breathing becomes slightly irregular. After a few moments you stop ..hoping you got enough out so he was out of danger enough to get help..sitting back up you notice Fili not looking at you , blushing furiously and Kili trying to hide a smirk that was on his face.

"I think i got enough out...lets get back home so it can be treated properly." You turn away heading for the pile of clothes while Kili helps Fili up off the ground slinging his arm around his shoulders. Quickly you head over to Filis other side taking his other arm to help as you three walk back to the Durin home and all the way back you cant meet either of thier eyes without blushing scarlet at what you had done. Eventually you see the house come into view and you breath a sigh of relief..that is until you see the door open as Dis ..thier momma.. comes running out hollering about seeing her son being carried by you both. Panic takes over you as you duck out from under Filis arm leaving Kili to take his wieght and dropping clothes you run off with .." Ill see you both later..bye." thier eyes filled with surprise as you leave then they lower with the look of chicken written all over thier faces as Dis gets to them.

Later on you find out what happened after you left and thought maybe you should of let the bite take that dasterdly narq..Fili and his tattle tale brother Kili with him. You had come back over the next morning being greeted by Thorin who was leaving out the door heading for work..when in passing you heard him hiss at you then chuckle as you watched his retreating form ..feeling a blush creep across your features you went to the door knocking.

After you had left Dis had Fili cornered on the bed treating the bite..noticing how it looked like a possible hickey there..she asked what happened and didnt let up till the truth came out. They swore to you that they didnt tell her easily but she was far persistent and threatned to include thier uncle Thorin in finding out the truth..even if that meant him coming after you to get the truth.

"So we were really trying to protect you (Y/N)..dont you see.We didnt know she would tell uncle still." Thier cheerful faces didnt make your mortification ease..you just knew you would never be able to look any of the Durins in the eyes ever again after this...not knowing that on that day your heroic efforts forever earneing you a place in the Durin family and in the heart of one of the princes.