Chapter 5-The Trap

Tobins POV
I awake again, this time to the sound of my alarm as I look to my sides and see that both Clarke and Lexa have waken up before me, probably in their room getting ready.

I get up ready to go in their room to check up on them and make sure they're awake until I hear Clarkes voice from the other side of door urging Lexa to go faster and I cringe.

"Hey! Ya nastys!" I yell through the door, pounding on the door and I hear Clarke curse before its only the sounds of them panting.

"Guys really?!" I yell again and I hear lexa laugh and I just shake my head in annoyance.

They had to have sex, in one of MY rooms, in MY apartment... But knowing lexa and Clarke, this probably wasn't the first time.

"Alright! We're getting ready!" Lexa yells through the door as I hear her footsteps approaching.

She opens the door in a sports bra and basketball shorts with a lazy smile on her face and I shake my head.

"You guys are gross." I say laughing and Lexa can't help but laugh too as I walk back into my room to get ready for school.
---
The three of us were finally ready, Clarke of course being the last one done, and we were ready to leave.

"You riding in the GT with us?" Lexa asks and I shake my head.

Lexas parents bought her a grey and blue 2014 Mustang GT for her 16th birthday and Lexa loved that thing like it was her and Clarkes child.

Lexa had a pretty wealthy family, but at the same time she wasn't one to brag about it or take it for granted, which was something I loved about her and made her and I even closer.

I've been saving up for a Harley Davidson 2016 low rider, I almost had enough for one, in the next few weeks actually, I was planning to get it since I already have my motorcycle license.

Lexa knew about it and offered to help me pay for it, but I wanted to buy it myself. So for now, I'm sticking to my longboard.

"Nah, I'm riding my board again, but I'll see you guys in class." I say and Lexa shrugs.

"Alright then, I still don't understand why you won't let me help you get that Harley, but whatever you wanna do. We should start going." Lexa says looking at the time on her phone and I nod, grabbing my board off of the hanger on the wall as Clarke gets the keys.

We head outside together as I lock the door behind us and I walk to Lexas car, saying goodbye to them as they start to drive off to school.

I pull out my phone, plugging my earphones as I turn on Wild Things by Alessia Cara and push off, heading to school.

I get to school at my normal time, going to the same bush making sure nobody was around before placing it in the bushes then I straighten out my clothes, keeping my head down like normal as I walk into school, leaving both earbuds in today.

I knew I had people coming for me, but today I decided not to cower away from it. Though that's probably not a very good idea... And Abby scared the shit out of me... I knew how much strength I had, I have more then I let on, but she's defiantly not as bad as servando so I could probably take her.