Day of the date

Tobins POV
It was finally the day that we would start our trip to Sycamore Canyon and i couldn't be any more excited.

Hope, Lexa, and I have been planning the trip for days now and we've got everything down and memorized.

We would each take our own car. Honestly I don't know why we decided on that, but i guess so each pair could get their privacy while on the drive.

It was 4 o'clock and school got out 30 minutes ago, we were just waiting for Alex and Kelley.

Clarke and Lexa drove after right after school but we didn't know what was taking the other two so long.

We would get there around midnight but Hope and I had found a vacation home for the 6 of us to stay in and we planned to be there until Wednesday and drive back Thursday afternoon, giving us 5 days to explore whatever we wanted while we were down there.

Honestly, this was a getaway from school, drama, and a way to enjoy the peace of each other's company.

3 pair of friends, a peaceful canon to roam, surrounded by nature, we could throw a party whenever we wanted, we were going to make it fun.

Hope officially got tired of her crutches and will use them under no circumstances but that's alright cause it doesn't seem like she needs them anyways, Kelley was skeptical of it at first but she's ultimately okay as long as Hope is.

"My gosh where are theyyy." Hope groans and i open up my phone, seeing that it was 4:15 now.

"I don't know, I might call Alex in a minute. But you know them, they take literally ages to get ready." I say and Hope knows i make a good point.

After another 5 minutes of waiting, Kelley and Alex burst through the door at the same time and Kelley falls on top of alex as the 4 of us turn our attention to them.

"Ha! I won!" Alex yells in victory and Kelley just slaps her on the head, picking herself off of Alex and crossing her arms.

"Zhou run like a horse. How is a squirrel supposed to beat a horse up those stairs when you take up pretty much the whole space. There was no way to get around you." Kelley says and Alex glares.

"Well if you were so fast, you would've been ahead of me since we left our cars." Alex says and Hope rolls her eyes, waving for me to come as she walks up to Kelley, pulling her in for a kiss before she could say anything else and I do the same with Alex.

She pulls away, looking at Kelley, then at Alex.

"There, you're both winners. Now let's go, we've been waiting for almost an hour." She says and Clarke and Lexa agree behind us.

"Okay okay, get your bags." Kelley says and Hope and I grab our duffle bags with our clothes in it.

Yesterday, we went by Hopes place to pick up her stuff for the trip, she was quick cause she just threw stuff in there but i assumed she knew what she was looking for.

The six of us each went to the cars we were riding in and I followed Alex to hers.

I opened the trunk, sighing to myself as i cupped my face with my hands.