Chapter 18~ visiting Hope

Tobins POV
As soon as we arrive home, i look over at alex, seeing her passed out, leaning her head on the door and i view my options on how to go about this.

I can either carry her to my place, or i can wake her up and make her walk to the door herself.

I mean she couldn't possibly be that heavy, she's highly in shape so it shouldn't be too hard to carry her to my room, it's not that far of a walk.

I get out of the car, closing the door behind me as i walk over to alexs side, opening the door slowly, and wide enough so i can get my hand in to move the door so she doesn't fall out of the car.

I reach over to unbuckle her and she moves a little but doesn't wake up as i finally get the seatbelt off of her.

I get a good grip under her legs and behind her back as I lift her out of the car, booty bumping the door closed as I struggle to lock the door but manage to do so as i carry her to my apartment.

My legs were getting tired cause I was also drained of energy but I finish the walk, putting her down for a second to unlock my room door before lifting her back up, closing that door behind me and carrying her to my bedroom.

I lock the front door as i strip out of my shirt and put on some basketball shorts, digging around until I found a shirt and shorts for alex to wear to sleep.

I take off her shoes, throwing them to the side as I now come to the question of should i let her change herself or should i just do it.

If i do it, there's the chance of her not really waking up and noticing that i am, or she can wake up and think i'm trying to take advantage of her. But if I wake her up, that might ruin her chance to sleep and she looks so peaceful when she sleeps.

Oh well, if she wakes up to me taking her clothes off... i'll just say it was an accident and i didn't want to wake her.

I sit her up and she just snores lightly as she slumps over onto my chest.

I grab the bottom of her shirt as i lift it above her head, surprisingly not waking her up as i put a new one on, laying her back down and i look down at her pants.

If she wakes up, it's going to look so wrong but oh well.

I unbutton her pants as i slowly pull them down her legs, admiring them but refocusing on what i had to do as i finally got them all the way down her legs and she finally starts to stir.

"Come here." She says half asleep but grabs my hand as she gets under the blankets, trying to tug me onto the bed with her.

"Alex you don't have pants on." I say and she just opens her eyes a little to look at me before closing them again.

"And you don't have a shirt on so call it equal." She says giving me a final pull as i just lay down next to her.

She turns her back to me as she backs herself into my front and i feel my breath hitch in my throats but she pulls my arm over her torso, putting her hand over mine as i see her cheeks raise as she smiles.

No matter what i could ever try and say, being here with alex morgan was the greatest thing in the world.

She was so warm, like you could leave us out in the cold rain and my body against hers would always have a certain warmth. Not to mention how well our bodies fit together. I know it's a classic line but all of this was comfortable... natural. There is no place i would rather be than right here with alex.