Chapter 20~ Kelley

Tobins POV

Alex, Hope, and i arrive at the restaurant in less than 20 minutes as we help Hope out of the backseat.

"So, you were serious right? You actually texted Kelley?" Hope asks looking at Alex and Alex smiles, looking at Hope nodding.

"There's her car right there." Alex says waving at a woman through a white  Nissan 370Z.

"How in the hell do you people afford cars like that?" I ask in astonishment.

"This is going to sound like something petty rich people say, but our parents make a lot. So I mean they decided since we were old enough to drive to buy us cars so uhh yeah." Alex says and Hope just looks at her before bursting out in laughter.

"That was funny. Anyways, Oh look! It's Kelley!" Hope says in complete joy as she crutches her way over to Kelley who was jogging over.

"Oh lord you're in crutches." Kelley says to Hope, hugging her lightly and cautiously, making sure not to hurt her.

"For now yeah, i'll be out soon." Hope says with a grin as the two walk over to Alex and I.

"Hey Kelley." Alex says with a smile on her face as they hug each other.

"Hey alex, and you must be... Tobin... right?" She asks unsure. How does everyone know my name all of a sudden.

"Yes, and you're Kelley i'm guessing." I say with a smile and she laughs nodding as she shakes my hand.

"I am, nice to meet you. Alex has been texting me non-stop about you for the past couple days and i gotta say, she's pretty obsessed-" Kelley starts and Alex' eyes go wide.

"LA LA LA LA LA, SORRY CANT HEAR YOU KELLEY LET'S GO EAT PLEASE I AM STAAAARRRVING." Alex yells, grabbing my hand and dragging me inside.

Why is it now that i just heard about Kelley? I mean she seems pretty chill and Her and Alex must be really good friends... hm, oh well.

We walk inside the restaurant, and the smell of all this food just makes my mouth water.

"Something tells me Tobin here's a little hungry." Kelley says as my mouth hangs open but that doesn't stop me from drooling over how good this food smelt.

"Close your mouth, you might catch a fly." Alex whispers in to my ear making a shiver go down my spine.

I look at her as she walks to the people behind the counter, sending a wink to me as she asks them for a table for four.

"Okay, right this way." The lady says, grabbing four things of silver ware and this makes me question why she doesn't get menus... or where they're even at.

But as soon as we walk behind the walls, i see that it was an Italian buffet and I immediately know that by tomorrow, I'm going to gain so much weight.

Every time we went to places like this, i always tried to eat until i couldn't anymore, you spend some money for unlimited amounts of food, take advantage of it.

The lady ushers us to a table as we take our seats in the booth and I happened to be on the outside sitting next to Alex and across from Kelley.