Chapter 6- Fight Night

*For the record, though the title of this chapter is called fight night, this doesn't happen at night, I just found this name intriguing*
Tobins POV

Inside of the hut, there are about 15 other people, 5 guys and 3 girls in the middle, but I knew they had a ton more people in their crew.

Servando hauls me up the steps as he pushes me into the hut and throws me to the ground, in between the 8 people that were in the middle.

I look up, realizing that I knew two of the three girls, and three of the five guys. Hope, and Jaelene were the two girls I knew; Jozy, Clint, and Alejandro were the guys I knew.

The rest of the people in here got up and stood in a circle around me, and finally Abby stood in front of me as I still stayed on my knees on the ground.

"Get up." She said and I laugh.

"What's the point if you're gonna knock me back down?" I say and she clenches her teeth at me, telling Servando to stand me up.

"I'm not gonna knock you back down yet. We're just gonna have a bit of... fun. It's called fight night. And it is what it sounds like, you get the chance to defend yourself, as you fist fight with these 8, as well as me and Servando." Abby says, with a smirk on her face.

"Wait... I didn't agree to beating her up." Hope says from behind Abby and Abby turns around, glaring at Hope.

"Would you like to be with Tobin then and get your ass kicked too?" Abby asks and Hope shakes her head in disbelief grabbing her stuff.

"I'm leaving." She says and they willingly let her.

"Any more want to leave! Hope's got somethin' comin' for her now. Who else wants to?" Abby yells and everyone stays silent.

"I get first go." She mumbles in anger and everyone... well mostly everyone has a smile on their face as they expand the circle.

"Start when you're ready." Servando says from behind me and I get in a defensive stance.

Abby and I start to circle eachother as she throws a fist at me, I dodge it as she falls to one knee.

"I don't wanna fight." I say through clenched teeth and she throws another first, this time, it connects with my jaw as I am knocked back a little bit.

"Too bad Heath. I told you we were gonna have issues." Abby says, and as if something snapped, she rushes me, throwing punches and kicks at me.

I dodge a few of them, but she hits me quite a few times, I can feel my nose dripping with blood and I finally have enough as I start to throw punches back, hitting her five times in the face before she rolls out and Servando comes in.

"Alright Heath. You're not a bad fighter, but let's see how long you can last." He says and once again, we circle each other.

Like Abby, he throws the first punch, and I didn't have enough time to dodge it as he hits me in the cheek. I can feel that he's left a bruise.

I throw a punch at him as he dodges it and tries to hit me. Luckily, I'm able to counter it by tripping him, making him fall to the ground as I straddle him, throwing punches left and right at him as he does the same to me.