Chapter 22~Date Plans

•Just wanted to give credit to NotAWittyUsername  for writing this chapter for me, you should go follow him and check out his stories cause he's pretty awesome :)•

Tobins POV

I haven't slept this well in months. The feeling of Alex against me made me relax easily. She kept me warm, made me feel safe. It was good while it lasted.

Sun was peeking through the window. Birds were chirping. Everything was perfect.

Perfect morning. Perfect Alex. Perfect Alex that I need to take on a date. I sat up slowly, not wanting to wake her. I looked over at sleeping beauty herself.

She was lying on her back, blankets wrapped around her. Her beautiful brown hair a little messy and in her face. I smiled to myself, then got up.

I made my way to the living room to see Hope on the couch. It looks like she fell asleep. I sat down and tapped her shoulder, waking her up.

"Were you here the entire night?" I asked, earning a yawn from Hope. She shook her head and let out a laugh.

"No, it was about six in the morning and I was tired of getting kicked by Kelley. I came here." she said, rubbing her eyes. I couldn't help but laugh. Apparently Kelley's a hard sleeper.

"Super funny, I know. Why are you up?" she asked me. I shifted on the couch and put my back against the arm rest.

"I just couldn't sleep anymore. I'm used to getting like two hours." I said. I wasn't going to tell her why though.

"So, about that triple date we're supposed to be planning." Hope said, breaking our short silence. That reminds me, I still need to talk to Clarke and Lexa.

"Yea, that needs to happen. How exactly do you want it to go down?" I asked. She waited a bit and then spoke up.

"No idea." she said simply. Well that helps me out. She barely even thought about it. "Something fun I guess."

"How about Sycamore Canyon?" I offered. She looked confused by my words. "How about what now?"

"Sycamore Canyon. It's got good trails. No one really goes at night, it's a perfect place when the sun sets." I said, liking my own idea. She nodded her head.

"How do you know about it?" she asked me. I scratched the back of my neck. That was my escape. I'd go there to clear my mind. I'd take a trail and keep going, way beyond its end. I wouldn't be taking them to that trail.

"A teacher was talking about it one day. Just came to my mind now." I lied, smiling after saying it. She nodded again.

"Alright, how about this. You take care of the place we'll be, what path or hill or whatever it is. I'll provide food and maybe Clarke and Lexa can provide transportation. Sound good?" she asked. It seemed pretty simply and clean-cut. Sounded like a plan.

I nodded and got up, looking at the time. I'd say it was a good plan. We even thought of it today instead of waiting until next weekend.

I decided to text Lexa about it. Sycamore Canyon park, food, travel. Pretty much the simple details for now.

"I think it's time to wake the two sleepyheads up." I said, walking to my room. I could hear Hope getting up off the couch. I walked through the doorway to see Alex in the middle of the bed.

Maybe she actually is a hard sleeper. The blankets were on the floor and her own clothing seemed to be twisted. She was on her stomach, face down on my pillow.

It was definitely a sight to see. Sleeping beauty still managed to be beautiful though. I sat on the edge of the bed, not stirring her at all.

"Alex." I said, putting my hand on her arm. No response. Her breathing was still even. I couldn't believe this girl.

I rubbed her back a bit. Her skin was exposed from the fabric being bunched up. I took my thumb and traced the line down her back.

She moved her arms, putting one under the pillow and one above her head. She had nuzzled her face into my pillow, now she wasn't completely face down into it.

She turned her face away from me and let out a quick, deep breath. She was starting to wake up. I lightly scratched her back earning another heavy breath.

"Hey, wake up." I said softly. I heard a breathy hum from her. She moved her legs, then her arm, covering her face with it.

Wow. I never got to tell my parents five more minutes and do this, I've seen it in movies. It wasn't as funny when you're the one trying to get the child up.

"Alex come on." I said, giving her a slight shove. The arm covering her face quickly went back, hitting the side of my head. You could hear the impact of her hand against my cheek.

"Ow, seriously?" I said, louder than the other times I spoke. Her breath hitched, slowly she turned to lay on her back. She looked up at me.

"Good morning." she said with a smile. I laughed. I can't exactly be mad at her, can I?

"Morning. Did you sleep well?" I asked, taking her hand in mine. I rubbed circles into the back of her hand. Her skin is so soft and smooth. She stretched out a bit and yawned.

"Yes, I slept very well." she said, interlocking her fingers with mine. "And you?"

"Yes, I did." I said simply. We looked at each other for a while. I got so easily lost in her eyes.

They were just so stunning. She gave me a small smile and sat up, connecting her lips to mine. It was sweet and short. I could kiss her all day.

I leaned in again. I think she liked the idea too. She balled my shirt in her hand and pulled me down with her. We continued until I started to get uncomfortable.

My body was twisted in a weird position so I pulled away. There was a hunger in her eyes. She pulled me down again but I sat right back up.

"Why." she asked in a childish voice. She was almost pouting. I let out a small laugh.

"I'm in an awkward position, my back should not be bending this way" I responded, chuckling afterwards. She sighed, giving me a quick peek on the cheek and then getting up.

She slid off the bed and walked around it to the door and into the hallway. So she's going to play it like that. I too can play games.

I ran to her and put my arms around her waist from behind. She kept walking, slowly so she wouldn't trip. We were getting to Hope and Kelley as I kissed her neck a few times, then let go of her.

She turned around and looked at me desperately but I walked past her with a smirk. I walked over to where Kelley was on the couch and sat next to her.

"Hey, Hope told me all about the date plans. I say it's a great idea. Also, there is no chocolate milk in your fridge and that makes me pretty sad." she said, frowning at the end. I'm not sure what to say about that.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Hello Fantastic people :) sorry for the long wait, it's been kinda rough but a new chapter is finally out thanks to a friend of mine! I hope you all enjoy and please leave votes and feedback as always. Stay awesome :)

-Author :)